ALL >> Health >> View Article
Proper Care For Male Organ Skin
People in general like to feel that they look good. For men, that desire to present an attractive appearance extends down to their manhood as well. While discussions of size frequently dominate when the male organ is discussed, other physical factors can also play an important role in a viewer’s impression of the member’s physical appearance. The condition of the male organ skin is especially important in this regard, especially as many partners may look to it for clues to overall male organ health. For that reason, it behooves a man to take special care of his delicate male organ skin.
Male Organ Skin Care
What are some of the things a man can do to give hia male organ skin the care it needs? The following are some ideas that can be helpful.
- Wash it regularly. Just like skin elsewhere on the body, male organ skin can get dirty. Because it’s kept tucked away behind (usually) both a pair of underwear and a pair of trousers, it’s not directly exposed to the dirt and grime that, say, one’s hands are exposed to. But the midsection tends to sweat a lot, and that sweat carries bacteria ...
... and particles that can damage the skin. In addition, during sensual activity – whether with a partner or with his own hand – a man exposes his member to other bacteria, particles, dirt, etc. So, washing regularly is essential to good skin care. However, a man needs to be sure to wash with a mild soap. Harsh soaps, such as those with fragrances added, can damage delicate male organ skin and may result in allergic reactions, such as rashes or bumps.
- Use proper laundry detergent. By the same token, some laundry detergents may be too harsh for male organ skin and may cause rashes or bumps. Choosing a mild detergent, at least for underwear and pants, helps protect male organ skin.
- Wear latex barriers. In addition to creating sensual health issues, social diseases can often lead to male organ skin problems, such as warts, bumps, blisters, or rashes. Using a latex barrier when having partner-based sensual relations can help to drastically reduce the chances of acquiring a social disease. However, it is important to remember that a very small percentage of men do have an allergy to latex. Those men should utilize non-latex latex barriers in order to avoid allergic reactions from latex barrier use.
- Avoid jock itch. Jock itch is a very common fungal infection. Although it is not serious, it does live up to its name by causing an itch that is difficult to resist scratching. It also causes a distinctive rash that can be off-putting to partners. Jock itch can be passed on easily from one person to another, either by direct skin contact or by sharing items. So, for example, in the locker room, don’t use the same towel a friend has used. Definitely don’t borrow his underwear (even if freshly laundered). And wear sandals in the locker room, public shower, or sauna – because the same fungus that causes athlete’s foot causes jock itch.
- Moisturize. One of the key components of good male organ skin care is proper moisturization. For that reason, men definitely need to apply daily a first-class male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best such crème will contain a combination of moisturizers, such as a high-end emollient (like shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E). Together, these ingredients create a “moisture lock” to prevent essential oils from being depleted in the male organ skin. Ideally, the selected crème will also include a potent antioxidant, such as alpha lipoic acid. This helps to eliminate excess free radicals, which if left unchecked create oxidative stress that damages and weakens male organ skin.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Breathable Hourglass Waist Trainer Stomach Wrapping Belt: Here's Why Women Love It!
Author: Waist Trainer
2. Signs You Need Wisdom Teeth Removal
Author: Will Sievier
3. Why Is Fetal Monitoring Done?
4. 6 Ways To Secure Your Data As Telehealth Is On The Rise
5. How To Secure A Competitive Edge For Your Cannabis Retail Store
6. How Can Immunotherapy Assist In Curing Cancer?
Author: Rupert Cobain
7. Injection Pen Market Worth 41.38 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Markets and Markets
8. Why Do We Need A Pediatric Surgeon?
Author: Priyanka Patel
9. Infini Treatment: Benefits, Features, & Who Should Not Undergo It?
Author: Sarah Morris
10. Cell Therapy Technologies Market Worth Usd 5.6 Billion : Large Number Of Oncology-related Cell Therapy Clinical Trials
Author: Rama Sharma
11. Does Soma Work Well For Seniors With Muscle Spasm? Carisoprodol For Adults
Author: Jessica Richard
12. Does Modafinil Affect Your Cognitive Vitality? Effects Of Modafinil
Author: Roy Martinz
13. How To Choose A Right Walking Stick
Author: Derry Hall
14. The Best Post-workout Bcaa Supplements
Author: jhon smith
15. Myth About Diabetes Care Spread Over The Internet
Author: withinme info