ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Do Simultaneous Translation Services Work?
As the world goes global, we can easily understand that the demand for simultaneous interpretation services has increased throughout the world. This service is in widespread use in the marketing, medical, legal, agricultural and hi-tech sectors, turning it into an important tool for communication. You can see these services in operation in global conferences, seminars and boardroom meetings where people of different cultures congregate to discuss various issues.
As you may know, a word in a particular language may mean something completely different in another language. Hence, it is quite possible during a debate or discussion to use the wrong words or terms – sometimes with adverse results. This is why you need the help of a professional who can take care of this smoothly, without any awkward errors. Genesis-Translation offers all the services required for simultaneous translation. So let’s get started.
How Do Simultaneous Interpretation Services Work?
Simultaneous translation, also known as interpretation, is a very difficult undertaking that required great skill. How do they do it? Simultaneous interpreters are highly skilled, experienced and come to the translation venue well prepared. The client is requested to provide background material, so that the interpreters will be able to study the subject matter in advance, preparing themselves and learning the relevant subjects and terms. And once prepared, the interpreters utilize their talent, intelligence and experience to provide quality translations – right into the ears of the participants. This is what you receive when employing the professional interpreters of Genesis-Translation.
Needless to say, a simultaneous interpretation service is undoubtedly one of the most challenging modes of translation. This is primarily carried out by expert interpreters in conferences, lectures and speeches. As it requires intense concentration, most interpreters usually alternate every half hour / hour in translation jobs of more than a few hours.
To ensure a smooth and effective process, the simultaneous translation is transmitted live to participants with the help of headphone receivers. It can be provided in several other languages in parallel as well. The equipment package includes microphones, transmitters, and receivers/headphones. Only an expert professional can set up the system and equipment, and this is performed in advance.
1. Up to 4 hours of simultaneous translation, with one translator, up to 100 receivers, one transmitter and an on-site technician: 2450 NIS + VAT, including travel expenses
2. 4 to 9 hours of simultaneous translation, with two translators, up to 100 receivers, one translation unit, one transmitter, an on-site technician: 4500 NIS + VAT, including travel expenses.
In the case of consecutive translation, the speaker often pauses to allow the translation into the target language. This method does not requireequipment or advanced set up.Itis typically used for meetings, work groups and when the translation is for a small number of people, typically one or two.
So what else would you like to know about simultaneous interpretation services? Leave them in the comments section and I will address them in upcoming posts. We will also be glad toprovide you with detailed and customized price quotes upon request.Our consecutive and simultaneous translations services and equipment contribute to the success of conferences, lectures and courses.So what are you waiting for? Visit us at genesis-translation.com today and get started!
Education Articles1. Want To Make A Cakewalk In School Management System? Just Go With Paatham
Author: Tanisha Dutta
2. Multiple Benefits Gained Through Esl Classes
Author: Addisu Tefera
3. Vfx Course After 12th - Arena Animation Tilak Road
Author: Arena Animation Tilak Road
4. How Do Children Learn Through Play?
Author: Penenlope Swinney
5. Govt Postgraduate Diploma In Analytics
6. 8 Effective Steps Blow Nda Written Exam In 1st Attempt
Author: Mahender Rana
7. Toddlers Get Prepared To Cope In School With Support Of Preschool
8. Is Your Child Ready To Start A School?
9. Code Care
10. The Necessities Of Online Accounting Assignment Help Usa Services
Author: Online Accounting Assignment Help USA Services
11. Why Accounting Homework Help Online Support Is Better Than Offline?
Author: Accounting assignment writing service will be more
12. Become A Quorum Developer: A Comprehensive Guide
Author: Block chain council
13. Future Scope Of Aws Cloud Computing
14. Signs Your Child Is Struggling With Math
Author: Patrick Yau
15. How To Build An Effective Leadership Development Program
Author: Denis Becker