ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
7 Question To Ask Your Website Designer Before You Hire Them
Picking out the best website design Singapore for your website can be a daunting task that would challenge you if you do not have the appropriate checklist. Whenever you think of a site, you think of getting a good thing that will be worthy and of high quality. Make proper use of the checklist below; it will help you achieve knowledge on what you should know you to get a fully functional website that will satisfy your desires and meet your expectations.
1. Check Their Portfolio
A portfolio acts as the designer's shop window that shows the work they can do together with the different styles of work they have done previously. Here is where you get a picture of the designer's work. You have to make sure that the displayed sites on the portfolio are still live to make sure that the collection is up to date. Otherwise, if the shared sites are not live the portfolio may be obsolete.
In other cases, you may find that all they are showing are thumbnails, if this is the case then make sure the thumbnails are of actual sites, if the opposite happens when there is a possibility that displayed thumbnails are outdated, and therefore there are no new styles.
2. Do they use WordPress?
This is a good question for you to ask, though some designers may sigh on you whenever you ask such a problem.
Statistically, one in every five websites now is based on WordPress, something that makes everything safe in case your designer disappears or changes direction or in case you happen to fall out with them. WordPress is the market leader, and therefore it is advisable you chose it unless your site is a shop place where you can have options such as Magento and Zen Cart.
3. Will Pricing Be Transparent?
You should know that a website design Singapore expert will handle your task on a payable agreement so you should not assume since WordPress is free the same case should apply to your designer, their time is not free. There should be an agreement between you and your designer on pricing even if the templates are free, still consider the design and upfront them. Be careful since some designer buys models cheaply and charge you thousands for the design.
4. Will The Site Be Search Engine Optimized?
Be aware that Search Engine Optimization is not a universal skill. Theresearch engineoptimization tips and tricks that came along with the internet and therefore you should not expect that your designer must be conversant with all search engine optimization tricks and tips. What you should look at is that a designer should be at least conversant with search engine optimization and apply a bit of it on titles, headlines and page description on your website tweaking it accordingly.
If they at some point happen to write a copy of your website for you, they will need to have it great search engine optimized too. If you are the one providing the client with a copy, then you should suggest if it is not for scratch.
5. How Rather simple Will It Be For my situation To Make Changes?
Since you do not need to keep going back to your designer, you need some knowledge on how to do some changes on your site, and this is possible since WordPress is simple.
6. Who will own my Domain Name and Where Will My Site Be Hosted?
The best options are that you be the owner of your domain and let your site be hosted on the internet other than any other package your designer may offer you.
7. What happens if we Fall Out?
It is better toaddress right at the start. It is wise for you to check who will own the design and what will happen to the custom code in case you fall out
Find more information relating to website design Singapore, and web design singapore here.
Web Design Articles1. How To Promote A Local Business On Facebook
Author: Sushanta Das
2. The Professional And Creative Website Development Company In Bangalore
3. Things That Are Satisfactorily Met With The Help Of Perfect Services!
Author: Willson Robin
4. What To Look For In A Website Development Company In Kolkata?
Author: Soumya Banerjee
5. Which Is The Best Web Design Company In Bangalore And Benefits?
6. Know What Is Responsive Web Design And Seo Friendly Web Design
Author: sarika verma
7. Best Website Design Company In Delhi At Lowest Cost
Author: Natasha Verma
8. Ways To Take Care Of The Wordpress And Keep It Secure!
Author: Mike Dean
9. 4 Preparation Tips Before Meeting With A Shopify Designer
Author: Dan Kogan
10. More Than Stuffing Up Things Make Time To Help Them Make Sense!
Author: Ryan Shaw
11. Website Maintenance - 7 Strategies For Maintaining And Updating Your Web Site
Author: Yogendra Shinde
12. Visit The Top Web Developers And The Windows App Development Services In Gurgaon, India
Author: sarika verma
13. Web Design Company In Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Australia
Author: LK IT Solutions
14. Ecommerce Website Development Company In Mumbai
Author: Omega Softwares
15. Best Website Design Company In Mumbai At Lowest Cost
Author: Omega Softwares