ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Complete Guide For Upper Mustang Trekking
Do you plan for an Upper Mustang trekking? Well, this guide is completely for you so that make use of it before trekking to Upper Mustang. Not like other mainstream trek, it is slightly varied. Monasteries, caves, and deserted landscape are significant things to see in the destination.
Since it is located near the rain shadow of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri, the area often receives rainfall occasionally. Because of this, Lo Manthang becomes one of the best trek destinations during monsoon. Explore below to know things that you must know about Upper Mustang trek.
Things you need to know about Upper Mustang
• Lo Manthang is one of the perfect places for trekking at the time of mid monsoon. One of the major highlights of this area is Tiji festival.
• Permit cost to trek in Upper Mustang is quite expensive and there are many rumors spreading around about the cost of the permit so that keep yourself updated
• The itinerary can be varied and multiple trails available for trekking. You can even traverse to Dolpo and Annapurna
• For Upper Mustang, the individual permit will not be issued and therefore you have to find a trekking partner or even join the fixed departure trek
• It is a moderate grade trek and there are low chances of being the victim of the altitude sickness.
• It is quite hard to manage perfect pack for the trek and it is difficult to navigate the place without a proper map
• The best time to trek Upper Mustang is from mid-February to the end of November.
• You have to avoid visiting the place during December and January because of the and heavy snowfalls and extremely low temperature
These are some of some basic helpful things for the Upper Mustang trek. To know more details, check out the post below. You can also go to Langtang Valley Trek to avail different trekking experience.
Equipment and gears required for trekking
Those who plan for a trekking need to have proper equipment and gears, which are not only sufficient but also necessary too.
• Important document such as trek permit
• Trekking pole, shoes, rucksack, raincoat and waterproof covers
• First aid kit
• Toiletries kit
• Down jacket and windbreaker
• Clothing i.e. hiking shorts, half sleeved & full sleeved T-shirts, fleece wears, and thermals
• Playing cards and books for entertainment
Info Nepal Treks and Expedition organizes Trekking, Hiking, City Tours, River Rafting, Paragliding, Bungee Jumping, Peak Climbing, Excursions, Volunteering Tours and many more.In this articles it talks about Langtang Valley Trek and Upper Mustang Trekking.To know more visit at www.infonepaltrekking.
Travel Articles1. Book Cheap Flights Tickets Online With Spirit Airline Reservations Website
Author: Spirit Airlines Reservation
2. Meet Wedding Guests With An Affordable Car Service Houston
Author: Meet Wedding Guests with an Affordable Car Service
3. Experience The True Colors Of Rajasthan By Visiting Pushkar Camel Fair
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Extraordinary Prom Transport With A Limo Rental In Dc
Author: Extraordinary Prom Transport with a Limo Rental in
5. Everest Base Camp Trek - A Complete Guide To Everest Base Camp Trek
Author: Rajesh Thapaliya
6. Las Vegas Holidays Take You To The Famous Attractions
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
7. Visit Fantastic Attractions During Your Lanzarote Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
8. Gangtok Sightseeing Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
9. Maihar Devi Temple Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
10. Trikut Parvat Deoghar Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
11. Pushkar Savitri Mata Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
12. Dewas Tekri Mandir Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
13. Samdruptse Ropeway Namchi | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
14. Mata Vaishno Devi Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
15. Where Is Best To Stay In Buenos Aires? The City’s Top Neighbourhoods
Author: Deepak Nangla