ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
3 Steps To Give Your Peugeot 5008 Suv An Autumn Makeover
Total Articles: 26
The Peugeot 5008 2018 models have a lot to offer in terms of technology and genuine European styling. However, like any car, the Peugeot 5008 SUV will need a little attention from time to time to ensure that it’s ready for the months ahead. Autumn is fast approaching and now is the time to get your 5008 ready for the season to come. In this article, we will look at three simple steps that you can take to prepare your car for Autumn.
1. Empty and Clear
The last thing that you want to do is carry around a load of accumulated summer related items that you won’t need in Autumn. Carrying around a load of stuff is a great way to kill your fuel economy, and a cluttered interior is just hard to live with on a daily basis. Before you attempt any of the following steps, get all of this clutter out of your Peugeot 5008. Check areas such as the door pockets, storage bins, the glovebox, and the boot. Recycle any items that you can and store any dedicated summer items away for next year.
2. Get the Bonnet Open
Over the summer dirt, debris and leaves can easily get stuck in a number of under bonnet areas, and this needs to be cleared out. The worst areas are typically under the windscreen wipers and under the shut lines along the bonnet. These areas are unpleasant to look at, but we are not doing this for purely aesthetic reasons. During the Autumn months, there will be more moisture around, and this will react with the debris and leaves. Over time this may present a significant corrosion risk, so it’s a good idea to get the bonnet open and clean this debris away. While you have the bonnet open, take a damp cloth and give all the surfaces and covers a quick wipe to clear the dust.
3. Check the 5008 Over
Keep the bonnet open and check all of the fluid reservoirs and refill them as required. Over a typical summer a car will use a lot of fluids, and in the more hectic months, it’s easy to forget to replenish them. If your car needs an oil change get it done now before the colder months and replace the wiper blades if they have become worn. Then check the condition of the tyres to ensure that they meet the 1.5mm minimum legal depth. If they look good to go, check the tyre pressure placard and make sure they are inflated to the correct pressure.
Carrying out these three simple steps may take a little time, but if you start now, there is no need to rush. If you get a job or two done each weekend, you will be well prepared for Autumn.
If you’re in the market for a new Peugeot 5008 SUV get in touch with us here at Perth City Peugeot and we will be happy to arrange a no obligation test drive for your today.
Automobiles Articles1. Bad Credit Car Purchase: Private Seller Vs. Auto Dealership
Author: Wiliams Orchard
2. Bridgewater Car Sales In Nj – Bridge Water Nissan
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
3. Five Reasons To Buy A Used Mercedes Benz
4. Tips To Search Used Car Dealers In Butler New Jersey
Author: Precision Jeep
5. Demystifying The Art Of Safe Driving: 7 Easy Tips For A Safe Road Trip
Author: Sandeep Jangir
6. Impeller Machine Manufacturer Deccan Engineering Leads All Impeller Manufacturers
Author: Deccan Engineering
7. 3 Towing Tips For The Peugeot 5008 Crossover
Author: Barry Sharp
8. Why Should Schedule The Collision Repair Immediately After The Accident
Author: rudys auto refinishing collision
9. 4 Ways To Take Care Of Your Car Between Your Mazda Service Visits
10. Brief Explanation On Why The Maxi Taxis Acts As A Saviour To Larger Groups In Reaching Their Destina
Author: Max Brier
11. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Getting Your Bike Repaired Than Replacing It
Author: Levi Fysh
12. Tappet Market By Schaeffler, Skf, Eaton , Federal-mogul, And Nsk.
Author: rechal dey
13. What Is The Difference Between Hid And D2s Led Headlights
Author: Hamish Crotty
14. Why Should You Visit The Service Centres Regularly With Your New Vehicle
Author: Oliver Mertin
15. What To Look For While Booking A Spot At A Nearby Vehicle Parking Lot?
Author: Ava M Williams