ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
6 Different Concrete Mixes For All Your Concrete Needs
Total Articles: 3
Finding the right type of concrete in Naples for your project is essential for getting the best results. Here at Jot and Tittle Concrete, we design and supply a huge range of concrete strengths and grades to ensure the ideal solution for any project or application. Whether you are looking for the right domestic or commercial concrete mix for your construction job, or are just curious about the different grades of concrete and would like to know more, read on to get an understanding of these different types of concrete mixes and their uses.
Grades of concrete are defined by the strength and composition of the concrete, and the minimum strength the concrete should have following 28 days of initial construction. A concrete mix is a combination of five major elements in various proportions: cement, water, coarse aggregates, fine aggregates (i.e. sand), and air. Additional elements such as pozzolanic materials and chemical admixtures can also be incorporated into the mix to give it certain desirable properties.
Needless to say, all ready-mix producers strive to find the perfect proportions of these ingredients in order to optimize their concrete mixes and give their concrete strength, durability, workability, and other desirable properties. This is far from easy, as every addition or subtraction to the concrete mix entails adjustments to the other components.
Concrete mix design is the process of selecting the ingredients for a concrete mixture and deciding on their proportions. When designing a concrete mix, you should always consider the desired strength, durability, and workability of the concrete for the project in question. Here are some ready mixed concrete from Jot and Title Concrete you can choose from:
CONCRETE MIXES 2500 PSI
Concrete Mixes 3000 psi
Concrete Mixes 3500 psi
Concrete Mixes 4000 psi
Concrete Mixes 5000 psi
Concrete Mixes 5500 psi
Whether you need a new or repaired sidewalk or driveway, retaining wall, dumpster pad, fence post anchors or any one of many other concrete applications, Jot & Tittle Concrete will be happy to take your call and work with you on your concrete needs. Don't waste your time by choosing Jot & Tittle Concrete for your short load delivery services.
Jot & Tittle Concrete have been serving the Southwest Florida community including Fort Myers, Naples, Cape Coral, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Punta Gorda & Lehigh Acres for their concrete needs. Choose from 2500 psi to 5500 psi ready-mix concrete regular and pump mixes, along with grout mix, flowable fill, and more. All of your concrete needs can be found right here. Call us at 239-369-8007 for delivery and pricing information. Visit https://www.jotandtittleconcrete.com for more details and services.
Home and Garden Articles1. 3 Things I Love About Cabin Decor
Author: Tana Lake
2. How To Choose A Home Renovation Organization?
Author: James Kyle
3. Garage Door Repair And Maintenance Looking Into Protection
4. Garage Door Restoration - How You The Best Repairman
5. Questions To Think About When Hiring A Garage Door Repair Service Provider
6. What You Need To Know When It Comes To Garage Door Maintenance
7. Where To Find The Best Company For Garage Door Repair And Installation
8. Selecting Your Local Garage Door Restoration Service
9. Garage Door Restoration - The Guidelines To Success
10. Professional Tips To Perform A Garage Door Repair
11. Garage Door Restoration For Everybody
12. Emergency Garage Door Repair Solutions
13. Advantages Of Cork Flooring
Author: Gabriel Fulton
14. A Complete Guide That You Should Consider For Travertine Tile & Paver Installation
Author: Pamela Edgess
15. How Do You Keep Your Area Rug Clean?
Author: Nikolay Milchev