ALL >> Health >> View Article
Male Organ Rash Can Come From Sensual Toys
From male organ rings to male organ substitutes, sensual toys are more and more commonly found in bedrooms of consenting adults. And while sensual toys are more historically associated with females, the fact is that more and more males are growing comfortable with incorporating toy play into their sensual lives – often with great results. In general, sensual toys don’t come with male organ health concerns, but there are some instances where a male organ health issue may inadvertently arise. For example, sometimes using sensual toys might result in a male organ rash showing up unexpectedly.
People have been using sensual toys for generations. Ancient Greece and Egypt, for example, include references to objects which would be recognized today as male organ substitutes. People have used manhood-shaped food, such as zucchinis, as “natural” male organ substitutes, and carved-out melons have been used by enterprising men as female organ substitutes for eons.
But today, sensual toys generally refer to objects manufactured specifically for use in sensual situations, whether solo or partner-based, ...
... generally to enhance pleasure. (For some, that pleasure is enhanced through infliction of some degrees of pain, but the ultimate goal is pleasurable, however an individual may define it.)
Male organ rash
In general, a male organ rash (like most skin rashes) occurs because the manhood skin has come into contact with some sort of allergic factor. Theoretically, the make-up of any individual could be such that he or she could be allergic to just about anything. However, the objects we will be discussing are those which are somewhat more likely than others to bring about a male organ rash reaction. It’s important to note, of course, that just because some people may be allergic to something doesn’t mean everyone is.
With that in mind, here are some sensual toys which in some instances could produce a male organ rash in some men:
- Metal male organ rings or sacks stretchers. Male organ rings are intended to tightly encircle the member (or member and sacks) in such a way that blood is encouraged to fill the manhood, thereby enhancing a man’s tumescence. Sacks stretchers are worn tightly around the top of the sacks so that the sacks stretch out; sometimes weights are used to increase the stretching. Rings and stretchers can be made of several different materials, including metal – and in some instances, that can be problematic. A surprising number of people are allergic to nickel, and it can cause a rash in areas in which it comes into contact. Many metal products include nickel in their mixture – so a male organ rash occurring after wearing a metal ring or stretchers may be due to the presence of nickel.
- Female substitute substitutes. Female substitute substitutes come in all different forms, but they are generally a hollowed out tube of some sort which has been lined with a soft material. A tumescent member thrusts in and out of the tube, usually resulting in seed release. If the toy is thoroughly cleaned after each use, there is little risk of a rash – but if not, a male organ rash is quite likely. The risk increases if a man does not clean it thoroughly after another man has used it. (Sharing sensual toys is risky, and most should be sterilized before being shared.)
- Latex barrier. Not a sensual toy, but some men do have an allergy to latex – meaning that they must use non-latex latex barriers in order to be safe from both STIs and from a potential male organ rash!
A male organ rash from sensual toys may respond to use of a superior male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Rashes often need extra moisturization, so using a crème with both a high end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E) is best. In addition, the selected crème should include alpha lipoic acid. A potent antioxidant, alpha lipoic acid protects the skin from the ravages caused by excess free radicals.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Conditions That Are Treated By A Podiatrist Or Podiatric Physician
Author: Western Podiatric
2. Secrets About Buying Capsules Of Magic Mushroom
3. Obesity And Infertility
4. What Is A Frozen Embryo
5. Healthy Eating Habits With Some Lifestyle Changes Can Alleviate Your Pcos Symptoms & Improve Your Fertility!
6. Why Does Hyperprolactinemia Cause Infertility?
7. Early Ovarian Ageing- A Hurdle In One’s Pathway To Motherhood!
8. What Is Sperm Motility? How Does It Affect Fertility?
9. How Should One Prepare For An Ivf?
10. Are Covid-19 Vaccines Effective Against The Delta Variant?
Author: Theindian sun
11. What Questions One Should Ask Before Purchasing A Cr System?
12. Important Details Of Your Backyard Planning
13. 6 Advantages To Handling Your Healthcare Online
Author: 6 Advantages To Handling Your Healthcare Online
14. Curcumin Supplements Can Help Easing Inflammation And Arthritis!
Author: Nutra Nourished
15. Effective Turmeric Curcumin Capsule Is Easy To Consume!
Author: Nutra Nourished