ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Luxury Bathroom Design Ideas
Luxury Homes are extravagant in every aspect and keen observation and interest is required by any Interior Designer or Residential Architect to bring out the best design solution. Designing a luxury bathroom is a very intricate task. There has to be proper approval from the clientele and availability of materials and skilled laborers.
There are numerous existing catalog designs to choose from. But the Luxury Clientele often prefers unique design solutions. This might get tricky at times. But this is where most of the talent spills out and a perfect platform to experiment new designs and thoughts for the residential architects.
Luxury Bathrooms aren’t like any other normal bathrooms. Every stroke and splash of color need utmost importance and can’t get away with four walls and a shower. Each piece has to be of high quality and should meet the design standards of a Luxury Bathroom. Read along to find ideas of designing a Luxury Bathroom.
All Marble Bathroom
All marble look is usually easy to achieve. But the task lies in choosing the right marble with the right stains. Choose for a beige shade with minimal stain as it creates an elegant look. The counter also can be stacked with the same material. Neat cubicles for storage of essentials in white works best. The Vanity Mirror in a circular no-frame style is most appreciated. Metallic small pendant lights hanging down the ceiling completes the look along with small houseplants.
Matte Black for Luxury Bathrooms? Yes. They aren’t restricted to just the exteriors. But they make the interiors look sleek and chic. A clear glass partiton with no frame works best for the shower cabinet and can be introcuded with a few smart technologies of steaming and smart water heaters to make the experience a more pleasurable one. All faucets can stay in stainless steel and the commode can be of a dark grey shade.
Defintely the other options are truly aesthetic. But the aesthetics here are given more importance. With all the trail led lights among the edges of the mirrirs and other components give a very elegant and luxury feel for the dweller. The Vanity being very aesthetic with the materials and clean lines. The backdrop being polished concrete gives a raw look. The bath tub behind the mirror is a very keen move. Faucets are brass to add some more elegance with the luxury provided.
Home and Garden Articles1. Various Spray Foam Insulation Project Ideas
Author: Lauren Jenna
2. Advantages Of Merbau Decking
3. Understand Importance Of Hiring Professional Hot Water Tank Repair Services
Author: Hot Water Tank Calgary
4. Know About The Perfect Fly Screen Door
Author: Ruel Del Pilar
5. Various Applications Of Sliding Doors
Author: Barry La Grange
6. Top 5 Branded Microwave Oven In India At Aapnidukan
Author: Sweta Sate
7. Spooktacular Miniature Garden Halloween
Author: Florence Blum
8. Dual Chime Quartz Clock Movement: All That You Wanted To Know About Its Mechanism
Author: Bryson Kaleb
9. What Are The Steps To Get The Planning Application Approved?
Author: Garry Stacks
10. Reduce Noise Pollution With The Right Fence
Author: Michael Gilmore
11. Why Hiring An Expert Builder For Constructing A Wall Is Important?
Author: Daniel Maxted
12. How To Prepare Yourself For Carport Installation?
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
13. Three Reasons Why You Should Opt For Upholstery Cleaning In London
Author: Jamie Fison
14. Interior Plant Maintenance In Your Home Or Business
Author: Michele Sokoloff
15. What Is The Role And Activity Of A Proposal Planner?
Author: Adam Leworthy