ALL >> Travel >> View Article
5 Reasons Why Udaipur Should Be Your Next Weekend Travel Destination
Enrich with stunning palaces and forts, nourish with flicker lakes, the charm of Udaipur attract many tourists to choose Udaipur as one of their weekend travel Destination. Udaipur is also known as Venice of ease, it is one of the best tourist places where you and your partner can have a quality time. The city of lakes is also considered one of the most romantic destinations in India as well as around the globe.
Here are 5 important Reason why Udaipur is perfect travel destination in India:
1. Luxurious Palaces
Many of us like the royal touch and one can have a amazing mewar royal touch by visiting the grand palaces built by late rulers of city. Some of the luxurious palaces in Udaipur are City Palace, Monsoon Palace, Lake Palace and Many more from which some are converted into public tourist destination and other into 5-Star hotel. Having so many luxurious palaces all around Udaipur, you are sure to lost in the royalty of venice of East with your partner.
2. Tempting Weather
Weather in any city play an important role for attracting tourist to that city. Udaipur is blessed with moderate weather i.e its never too hot, cold, humid or rainy and one can watch the monsoon clouds together and adore the monsoon beauty of city. Winter is the season that attracts lots of tourist to visit this city. Due to tempting weather, it doesn’t matter what time you plan a trip to Udaipur, its always turn to be the best decision of your life.
3. Serene Lakes
Udaipur also known as “City of Lakes” is a perfect example of ambience and beauty at same time. Some of the lakes that deserve a must visit are- a famous Fatehsagar Lake, an oldest and beautiful Pichola Lake and Ambrai Ghat that look stunning in evening. If you are visiting this city for the first time then you can’t miss this lake and for visiting this place you can use tempo traveler in udaipur.
4. Exemplary Heritage
Iit’s a fact that Udaipur is all about sprightly traditions and rich culture. From attending the evening light and sound show In amazing City Palace, experiencing divinity at Jag Mandir to enjoying the panoramic view of city from Monsoon Palace, Udaipur is having many tourist attraction that bring you close to heritage. For getting more info click on this http://www.sarthitravels.com/tour-packages-provider-in-udaipur-sarthi-travels-tours/
5. Picture Perfect Backdrop Everywhere
Udaipur is also a perfect place for those who love photography. Ghats, fresh lakes shores, natural spots and other amazing places make your memorable photos unique from the crowd. The city also provides a professional photographer that will capture some of your exclusive photographs. Now, you might be wondering that which are the perfect spot where you can have amazing picture as the whole city is beautiful, but if you are searching for a specific place than some of places are Ambrai Ghat, Rani Road, Fateh Sagar Lake, Gangaur Ghat, Moti Magri, Monsoon Palace are the ideal palaces.
If you agree that Udaipur is one of the most famous tourst destination in India as well as around the globe. Sarthi Travel have amazing Udaipur Tour Package so that you enjoy holidays in Udaipur with fun and without any hassle and you can also use Taxi service in udaipur or car rental in udaipur.
Web - http://www.sarthitravels.com/
Mail – email@example.com
Travel Articles1. Book Cheap Flights Tickets Online With Spirit Airline Reservations Website
Author: Spirit Airlines Reservation
2. Meet Wedding Guests With An Affordable Car Service Houston
Author: Meet Wedding Guests with an Affordable Car Service
3. Experience The True Colors Of Rajasthan By Visiting Pushkar Camel Fair
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Extraordinary Prom Transport With A Limo Rental In Dc
Author: Extraordinary Prom Transport with a Limo Rental in
5. Everest Base Camp Trek - A Complete Guide To Everest Base Camp Trek
Author: Rajesh Thapaliya
6. Las Vegas Holidays Take You To The Famous Attractions
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
7. Visit Fantastic Attractions During Your Lanzarote Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
8. Gangtok Sightseeing Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
9. Maihar Devi Temple Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
10. Trikut Parvat Deoghar Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
11. Pushkar Savitri Mata Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
12. Dewas Tekri Mandir Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
13. Samdruptse Ropeway Namchi | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
14. Mata Vaishno Devi Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
15. Where Is Best To Stay In Buenos Aires? The City’s Top Neighbourhoods
Author: Deepak Nangla