ALL >> Business >> View Article
Networking Intention Is To Serve Others
Have you ever been to a networking event or a meetup where the person you’re talking to is only interested in talking about themselves? Or maybe they keep looking over your shoulder to see if there’s someone better out there to talk to? Yuck!
Networking Intention is to Serve Others
Sandra Yancey is the queen of networking. After all, she started eWomenNetwork 16 years ago to give women a place to network, connect and share their challenges and ideas. At that time, most of those arenas were dominated by men.
Let us know your networking strategies in the comment section below!
Sandra’s business has since grown to 118 chapters throughout North America, and is one of the largest women’s business networking organizations in the world with members in 6 countries.
Give First, Share Always
Why is her business such a success? Because it’s built on the foundation of “Give First, Share Always.”
Sandra admits she was a terrible networker. Most likely that is due to the traditional way people network, which is handing out business cards to each person they meet and talking about ...
... themselves. For a natural introvert like Sandra, that is just not part of her DNA.
Check out Sandra’s video and find out the best way to approach your networking events, questions you can use to get the conversation started and how to have a hands-free conversation.
Business Articles1. Why Is Everyone Talking About High Density Plastics
Author: Michael Luis
2. Everything You Need To Know About The Implementation Of The T-handle
3. Why Should You Prefer To Use Impact Sockets?
4. Healthcare Crm Market Share, Size, Trends - [2018-2023]
Author: Snehal S
5. Patel Aggregates Llp, Gujarat
6. Get A Custom Library Design You Love!
Author: Jeff Thruston
7. Tips To Handle Escalated Calls In Call Center
Author: Jay Thakkar
8. How To Increase Your Car's Lifespan
Author: car services in Reading
9. Marine Surveying And Consultancy
Author: Marine Surveying and Consultancy Services Singapor
10. Get To Know All About Roofing Contractors
Author: Fred Lydick
11. How To Make Quilted Christmas Stockings Patterns
Author: Avery Smith
12. Benefits And Applications Of Magnetic Filtration
Author: JASON CHEN
13. Residential And Commercial Lock Repair
Author: Debranne Williams
14. Now Is The Time To Book Your Stay For Idaho Pheasant Season
Author: Bill Williams
15. Employee Recruitment Techniques Boost Your Hiring Procedure