ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lg Reveals G8 Thinq Pre Booking And Pricing Details : Sales Will Start From March 22nd 2019
"The LG G8 ThinQ will be booked from March 15th to 20th. The price in South Korea is 897,600 won (about 55,332 rupees) and the screen replacement facility is one year."
LG G8 ThinQ's reservation availability pricing details were disclosed on a blog post on Monday.
South Korea is willing to use the equipment at a price of 897,600 won (about 55,332 rupees) and will book it in the country from March 15th to 20th. In addition, it is revealed that LG G8 ThinQ sales will begin on March 22. The device will provide a one-year screen change facility and will be available free of charge.
The manufacturer unveiled the LG G8 ThinQ and two other devices called the LG G8S ThinQ and LG V50 ThinQ 5G at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona this year.
The activity disclosed the specification sheet but did not have information on pricing. The G8 ThinQ uses the LG G7 ThinQ introduced last year.
When it comes to the LG G8 ThinQ, it features a 6.1-inch OLED display that supports Quad HD + (1,440 x 3, 120 pixels) resolution and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Like its predecessor, the G8 ThinQ also has a wide mouth at ...
... the top of the screen and a small chin at the bottom.
Under the hood, it uses Qualcomm's latest top-of-the-line Snapdragon 855 processor. The memory is 6GB, the internal storage capacity is 128GB, and the expansion speed is up to 2TB. The G8 ThinQ and Android v9.0 (Pie) operating systems are out of the box.
Optically, the device has a 12MP main sensor on the back with a 12MP telephoto lens and a 16MP super wide-angle lens. In front, there is an 8 megapixel picker with a 3D ToF (time of flight) sensor.
The G8 ThinQ is equipped with a 3,500 mAh battery and has a fast charging option to keep it running.
In addition to the usual specifications, the device uses Crystal Sound OLED (CSO) technology, which uses the screen as an audio amplifier. It also features two-channel audio settings, Hi-Fi Quad DAC, DTS:
X 3D surround sound, Master Quality Authenticated and Boombox speakers. In addition, the G8 ThinQ is also IP68 certified, which clearly demonstrates its waterproof, dustproof and military-grade durability.
For specifications and other information, please click here http://www.lgrepairer.co.uk
Business Articles1. 7 Signs You Need To Restore Your Sash Windows
Author: Sash Windows
2. How Can You Scale & Automate Your E-commerce Business?
3. Uae Anti-money Laundering Legislation – What You Should Know
Author: Haroon Juma
4. Acetonitrile Uses, Storage, And More 101
Author: Magan Bhadani
5. 5 Tips On How To Prepare Your Home For Air Conditioning Installation
Author: Air Conditioning
6. 6 Reasons Why You Should Hire A Professional Food Photographer
Author: kanika panchal
7. How To Get Your Sa302 Tax Calculation & Tax Overview
Author: Holland Emery is a professional tax accountant.
8. Management By Exception: A Path Towards Touchless Procurement For Manufacturers
Author: conver gentis
9. Always Outsource The Trusted Book Keeping Services
Author: Adam Jones
10. Ever Green Scope Of Translation Services
Author: Steve Smith
11. Spot Welding Nickel Strips
Author: Amit Shah
12. Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes Manufacturers In India
Author: Ashwin Bhansali
13. Why You Require Feeralloys As A Steelmaking Company
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
14. Attractive Features Of Refractories And Their Manufacturers
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
15. Branding Without A Website Is Basically No Branding At All
Author: Arun Kumar