ALL >> Business >> View Article
Diy Tips To Make Your Own Animated Explainer Video
Animated explainer videos are a fun and affordable way of putting across your message, especially for small business owners and startups. Integrating a video on your website and other communication channels helps to jumpstart your views and conversion rates. So here are a few tips you can use to make your own animated explainer video.
1. Make a video script.
A video script is an important element in making a good explainer video. A quick overview of your product, introduction of pain point, solution and call to action is a good way to start and end your script. By keeping certain thumb rules in mind like 100 words of voice over per minute, introduction of key message within first 30 seconds of the video and easy to understand language can help you structure a good script.
2. Record the voice over.
After finalizing your script, the next step is to record the voice over. There are many websites like Voices.com, Craigslist and Fiverr that help you choose artists to record your voice over script. Depending on the artist or the website, you will be charged either according to the number of words or according to the duration of the animation explainer video.
3. Tools for making an animated explainer video.
It is advisable to seek help of an animated explainer video company to make an animated explainer video. But if you wish to take the ball in your court, there are websites and tools that help you to make a nearly professional explainer video. Websites like Powtoon is gaining popularity amongst young professionals and college students for making killer presentation videos and animation explainer video proposals.
4. Music and sound effects.
Any explainer video is incomplete without the right background music and sound effects. Inserting the right sound effects only when necessary, gives a better audio-visual effect for an animation explainer video. MusOpen offers free music resources such as recordings, sheet music etc. YouTube also has a range of free background scores and sound effects that you can use in your video. Other sources include Free Sound, Audio Jungle and Audacity.
5. Analyze performance metrics.
The last step in animation explainer video production is measuring your performance metrics. These parameters include the views, conversions, time spent by users on the website and engagement that your video receives.
These are some useful tips for making a DIY animation explainer video. Just in case you have any second thoughts on hiring a video production company, we at Orange Videos provide you with animated explainer video services and other video production services. Get in touch with us on our email - or contact us on - 9619197705
Business Articles1. Lhrf50assy | Eaton Lighthouse Pedestal Retro-fit Conversion Kits
Author: Devin Herz
2. Socrates Vasiliades |avima Iron Ore
Author: Socrates Vasiliades
3. Types Of Heavy Equipment You Can Hire For Your Business Operations
Author: Mantikore Cranes
4. Release Coatings Market Size, Share, Growth | Covid -19 Impact Analysis, Demand And Forecast 2023
5. Sap Concur Solutions | Sap Concur Expense Management And Web Services | Concur Aws | Erp Logic
6. Beautiful Tallit For Women To Grace Any Religious Event
Author: Galilee Silks
7. Why Language Translation Services Are Important?
8. Importance Of Translation Services In The World
9. Importance Of Hindi Translation In The Travel And Tourism Industry
10. How Are Translation Services Becoming More Important Every Day?
11. Gain More Followers For Your Blog By Employing Translation Companies In Delhi
12. The Best Turnkey Script To Use For A Multi-vendor Store Similar To Etsy
13. Office Rubbish Removal In London To Ensure Safe Removal And Disposal Of Junk
Author: Anu Walia
14. What Is The Best Journal To Publish Research Paper?
Author: Ravindra Sharma
15. Thermoplastics Is The Call Of Sustainable Future
Author: Michael Luis