ALL >> Business >> View Article
Samsung Sling The Skinny On Its Gotter Drammerung Of 12gb For Next Generation Smartmobes
Prepare for handheld devices with laptop RAM chips
Samsung has launched a 12GB mobile phone DRAM module, hoping it will become part of the next generation of smartphones.
As early as April 2016, Sammy introduced 8GB DDR4 DRAM fabricated in a 10nm process, which in practice means between 10 and 19nm. Now it uses the same process technology to produce 12GB LPDDR4X (low power double data rate 4X) DRAM in a 1.1mm thick package.
Sami believes that the new kit is the best choice for high-end smartphones - for example, the iPhone X uses LPDDR4 DRAM - and we noticed that it has more memory than some laptops.
This clears the way for notebook-level CPUs that simultaneously run more or larger applications in RAM, while taking into account data from multiple sensors and cameras, as well as information between 4G and 5G networks. Transfer, plus all the graphics on the big screen.
The package consists of six 16Gbit LPPDDR4X chips with a data transfer rate of 34.1GB / sec.
Samsung said it will triple its supply of 10nm 8GB and 12GB mobile DRAM in the second half of this year to meet expected high demand.
As early as July last year, Sammy has tested 8Gbit LPDDR5 DRAM built with 10nm technology. Therefore, smartphone manufacturers eager for memory will have more good news.
Samsung has begun mass production of the 12GB LPDDR4X chip for the next generation of smartphones. DRAM will debut for the first time in the Galaxy S10 + Performance Edition, but it may also appear in the 5G version of the flagship product.
Samsung announced the production of new mobile high-capacity DRAM chips. It claims to be the first 12GB RAM chip designed for smartphones. The low-power double data rate 4X (LPDDR4X) memory package is being produced for next-generation devices, but early adopters will find it in the recently released Galaxy S10 + Performance Edition (1TB ceramic model).
Most of the latest flagship products can reach up to 8GB of RAM. Samsung's new chip will boost its handset capacity over most ultra-thin notebooks. With the advent of folding smartphones, the importance of having enough RAM to push them forward is obvious.
"With LPDDR4X, we have consolidated our position as a premium mobile memory manufacturer to meet the rapidly growing demand of global smartphone manufacturers," said Sewon Chun, executive vice president of Samsung Memory Marketing.
For specifications and other information, please click here http://www.samsungrepairing.uk
Business Articles1. Strategic Technology Trends In The Oled Display Market
Author: Lucintel LLC
2. What Is Ecommerce Marketing?
Author: Dinu Das
3. How To Know Bing Ads Are Worth Your Time And Investment
Author: Roi Sutra
4. Selecting A Traditional Cuckoo Clock
Author: Bob Ellis
5. Dimethyl Carbonate Market Size, Share, Growth | Covid -19 Impact Analysis, Demand And Forecast 2023
Author: Unknown Member
6. You Can Now Buy Exhibition Display Stands Online
Author: Graham Stewart
7. Ppc And Seo Are Better When Used Together; Know Why
8. Benzalkonium Chloride Market Size | Uses, Price, Growth, Key Players, Development Strategy, Sales Re
9. Classification Of Offshore Company Incorporation
Author: Harry Crane
10. Michael Malcolm Walker Asic Find To The Best Managed Foreign Exchange Trading Accounts
Author: Michael Malcolm Walker ASIC
11. Strategies To Help In Reducing The Cost Of Your App Development
Author: Aakriti Gupta
12. China Bearings Market (2019-2025)
13. Strategic Technology Trends In The Occupancy Sensor Market
Author: Lucintel LLC
14. What Is The Importance Of Delivery Service In These Times
Author: Gabriel Gould
15. How To Manage The Safety Of Your Event By Hiring Professionals
Author: Logan Hartley