ALL >> Business >> View Article
A Decent Mid-range Option Of : Htc12 Life Review
Despite financial problems and HTC's equipment is less competitive than other devices, the company still has a soft spot in my heart, as one of the best smartphone brands I recommend to anyone.
Although I didn't have a chance to review HTC U12+, I passed its mid-range brother, and U12 Life looks completely different, unlike its high-end brothers, which have no design language.
HTC has done a great job in the aesthetics of the phone. Although it looks very slippery and smooth on the outside, I actually feel that it is great to use it with one hand and never throw away the device. Sometimes I also use the finger to manipulate the back. The stripes are very satisfying.
Although the previous 'Life' variant HTC phone is equipped with terrible hardware inside, U12 Life is fortunate to introduce the Snapdragon 636 chipset with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, which provides quite good mid-range performance, although it can definitely 'Matches with the efforts of devices such as Realme 2 Pro, but HTC can compete with its software and user experience.
U12 Life is equipped with Android 8.1 and the ...
... more relaxed HTC Sense version, the company's software skin has always been my favorite. U12 Life is quite fast in my daily use because some features are stripped, although having 4GB of memory means you will have to reload the app more often, and I never want to get it on my social media.
More firepower and communication activities.
Although U12 Life lacks software gimmicks rather than Chinese devices, you tend to get a clearer software experience than other devices. For example, it uses Google Photos instead of a proprietary photo album app, setting up the page without messy features, and you still get an app drawer without messing up your home screen.
So that's why I like to use U12 Life. Although it's not as clean as the Android One device, HTC's minimal customization and cosmetics make it a unique user experience without leaving the fate of its software, Android One.
In recent years, although U11 and U12+ cameras have been popular with many critics, HTC has not advertised on its smartphone cameras like other companies. U12 Life's dual camera system is definitely a big step for U12+, including a 16 megapixel f / 2.0 main sensor and a 5 megapixel secondary depth sensor, which are neither super achievers nor under performing .
Pictures taken in broad daylight are usually acceptable, but they are overexposed in strong sunlight, which is common in mid-range camera cameras, just to ensure that you don't task the camera under challenging lighting conditions. Unless you want to take a photo and become ugly.
For specifications and other information, please click here http://www.htcrepairer.co.uk
Business Articles1. What Are The Qualities Of A Good Security Guard?
Author: Logan Hartley
2. Organic Yeast Market: An Exclusive Study On Upcoming Trends And Growth Opportunities
Author: Lucintel LLC
3. Enzymes Market Is Projected To Reach $14.7 Billion By 2025
4. Why Is Al Maya The Best Food Distributor?
5. Apm Commercial Paving And Parking Lot Paving Bay Shore Ny
6. Top 5 Child Nft Artists Who Are Ruling The Industry
Author: alicia adley
7. A 3-minute Read On The Uber For Massage Services App Development
Author: Clara Fernandas
8. Why Do Most People Like Interior Design?
Author: The Archspace
9. Decorative Flooring Services
10. Best Store For Wholesale Junior Clothing
Author: Bonnie Hill
11. Medtronic Newsletter
Author: haven smith
12. Benefits & Features Of Astronomical Street Light Timers
13. Lucintel Forecasts Mycotoxin Testing Market To Reach Grow At A Cagr Of 6%-8% From 2020 To 2025
Author: Lucintel LLC
14. Global Manager Group Celebrates Thanksgiving And Blackfriday With 20% Discount Offer On Documents And Training Kits
Author: Global Manager Group
15. Sit, Stand, And Move: The Advantages Of Height-adjustable Desks
Author: samaira reddy