ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Best Live Game For Xbox Game For Xbox One This Week (us, Uk)
Between Xbox Live's monthly Games of Gold and Microsoft Store's weekly game deals, Xbox owners can get a lot of free giveaways and discounts at any time. The gold game in March is still strong, but Xbox Live's weekly trading has just been launched, and now has a new set of discount games.
This week's latest game deal is part of Deep Silver's new publisher sales, Deep Silver is the team behind games like Metro Exodus, Dead Island and Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Many of Deep Silver's games have been tagged this week, including Kingdom Come: Deliverance, a world role-playing game that opened during the Holy Roman Empire, for $30 (50% off). Critic Brett Todd won the game in GameSpot's Kingdom Come:Deliverance Review with 8/10. He wrote: "For the medieval era, this is an impressive and unwavering view that brings you into a fascinating story of a real person who is in trouble in the civil war.
"Another noteworthy deal: this week's war: The Little Ones only needs $5 (75% discount) this week, and puts players into civilian situations during the war, forcing them to make life and death decisions. In GameRpot's The Mine of Mine ...
... review, Justin Clark gave the game an 8/10, calling it "any game with a heartbeat should play" because of its fascinating storytelling and important information.
Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light are re-created for the Xbox One, priced at $5 alone, or you can combine them for $7.50. The final collection of Dead Island, the zombie survival game, now costs just $10 (75% off). In addition to Deep Silver's products, Battlefield V is still available for $30 (this sale will last until March 24), and Unravel Two is priced at only $6 (70% off), while Madden NFL 19 is standard. The version is only available for $15 (75% off) right away.
See more of our selections from this week's Xbox Live sales and browse the full list of discount games for the Microsoft Store.
These offers will expire at 3 am on March 19 / at 6 am / 12 noon Eastern Time.
Xbox Live's weekly game offers
• Battlefield V * - $30 | £30
• Burnout Paradise Remastered - $ 5 | £5
• Dead Island: Final Collection - $10 | £6.25
•Deadlight:Director's Cut - $ 3 | £2.40
• Dragon Age: Inquisition: Game of the Year - $10 | £6.25
• Iron - $5 | £4.50
• Kingdom comes: Salvation - $30 | £27.50
• Kona - $6 | £4.80
• Madden NFL 19 - $ 15 | £15
• Metro 2033 - $ 5 | £4
• Subway: Last night - $ 5 | £4
• Metro Redux Bundle - $ 7.50 | £6
• Star Wars Frontline II - $ 6.25 | £5
• My war: The Little Ones - $ 5 | £4
• Untied two - $ 6 | £5.40
*Sales will last until March 24th
Xbox Repairer, is one of the best providers of Xbox repair services in the UK. We provide a 12 month warranty on the repair and replacement services we provide. You can also call directly to our repair services in Manchester.
For specifications and other information, please click here http://www.xboxrepairer.co.uk
Business Articles1. 7 Signs You Need To Restore Your Sash Windows
Author: Sash Windows
2. How Can You Scale & Automate Your E-commerce Business?
3. Uae Anti-money Laundering Legislation – What You Should Know
Author: Haroon Juma
4. Acetonitrile Uses, Storage, And More 101
Author: Magan Bhadani
5. 5 Tips On How To Prepare Your Home For Air Conditioning Installation
Author: Air Conditioning
6. 6 Reasons Why You Should Hire A Professional Food Photographer
Author: kanika panchal
7. How To Get Your Sa302 Tax Calculation & Tax Overview
Author: Holland Emery is a professional tax accountant.
8. Management By Exception: A Path Towards Touchless Procurement For Manufacturers
Author: conver gentis
9. Always Outsource The Trusted Book Keeping Services
Author: Adam Jones
10. Ever Green Scope Of Translation Services
Author: Steve Smith
11. Spot Welding Nickel Strips
Author: Amit Shah
12. Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes Manufacturers In India
Author: Ashwin Bhansali
13. Why You Require Feeralloys As A Steelmaking Company
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
14. Attractive Features Of Refractories And Their Manufacturers
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
15. Branding Without A Website Is Basically No Branding At All
Author: Arun Kumar