ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Choosing The Best Baby Bottle To Prevent Gas
If your baby is frequently crying after and in between feeds, belching, passing gas, and spitting up, it sounds like your baby could be colicky. Instead of switching formulas and doctors, check whether your baby bottle has anti colic features. Today there are more than hundreds of different varieties of baby bottles out there with amazing features to prevent gas and discomfort caused mainly due to the intake of air during feeding.
It is essential to remember that all babies are different and so are their feeding requirements.
There is no one-size-fits-all for baby bottles. If your baby has colic, it is wise to buy a bottle that will help them to lessen the pain and discomfort due to excessive gas. Buying the right kind of bottle can make a huge difference, but you need to know how to choose the best baby bottle to prevent gas.
Some Important Things to Consider
Some of the baby bottles are designed with special nipples that regulate the flow of milk. Babies with colic issues or digestive problems need the right nipple, which accommodates the right flow. Therefore you need to choose nipples accordingly so that your little one does not have to try too hard to suck milk as it can add more air to the system, neither should the flow of milk be too quick which will again add to the digestive issues.
Angled neck and vents
Best baby bottles have angled necks so that the baby does not suck in air while feeding. It is also easier for you to hold the bottle while feeding your baby. With angled necks, your baby can feed sitting in an upright position easily.
Bottles with vents are ideal for babies with colic issues. The internal vent in these bottles prevents the baby from sucking air by allowing only milk into the nipple. Vented bottles are among the best baby bottle to prevent gas.
Another important thing to consider before buying a baby bottle is the size of the necks. Most of the reputed baby bottles have wide necks, which makes it relatively easy to clean. Bottles with vents can be a bit difficult to clean without wide necks. Proper sterilization and cleaning your baby bottle is the key to a healthy and happy baby.
A huge variety of good baby bottles that prevent gas and colic are available on the markets at affordable price rates. Most of these bottles have dual vents to prevent colic, wide necks which are easy to clean, nipples that can be swapped easily for the correct flow, sleek design and completely functional. Apart from that, all these bottles are BPA free, leak proof, and dishwasher safe.
Baby Blendy, an online store selling portable baby bottle blender complete kit, 6oz and 8oz baby bottles, baby bottle blender handles, sippy cup baby bottle nipple, anti-colic bottom vent seal and much more. To know more, visit https://babyblendybottles.com/blogs/posts.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. An Insight To The Best Postpaid Cellular Plan In Bhutan
2. Types Of T-shirt Printing Methods
3. The Official Wear Guide For A Smart Stylish Look
Author: Harsh Agarwal
4. How Personalised Gifts Are The Best Choice For Giving Loved One?
Author: Give Personalised Gifts to your Loved One
5. How To Prepare For Your First Appointment With An Interior Designer At Willis Furniture
Author: Willis Furniture
6. Choose That Is Appropriate For Your Skin – Most Suitable Organic Skin Care Programs
Author: Jeri Fujen
7. Why Choose Organic Face Products? Let Your Skin Look Beautiful
Author: Jeri Fujen
8. Best Trail Cameras In 2020
Author: Jay Cross
9. Mobile Phone Parts Online Offer You Amazing Deals For Old Phones
10. Discover The Many Varieties Of Wedding Bands For Men
Author: Donnell Dean
11. How To Purchase The Dupattas?
Author: Ryan Griggs
12. Delve Into An Outstanding Luxury Collection With Ounass Coupon Code
Author: Livya Jen
13. Birthday Gifts- Incredible Gift Ideas For Various Birthdays
Author: Sheetal Mallar
14. Check Out The Latest Collections Of Hair Cutting Shears Today!
Author: jack Millen
15. How Jewelry Stores Should Improved To Get More Customers?
Author: Andrew Wilson