ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lg Will Starts Mwc 2019 With Early The New Phone Q60, K50, And K40
LG's three new mid-range smartphones have something in common: they don't want to offer mid-range features, or they look like mid-range devices. The LG Q60 is the leader in the new lineup, with a three-lens camera array and a large screen. The LG K50 and LG K40 also add these two products, which still have powerful features and similar large, attractive screens.
The Q60 has the most technically impressive spec sheet, and all three new LG phones announced here. The screen measures 6.26 inches and has FullHD + resolution with an aspect ratio of 19:9. A teardrop notch is at the top, but since this is not a flagship device, there are obvious baffles and chins at the bottom of the screen.
On the back is a three-lens camera that includes a 16 megapixel main lens, a 5 megapixel wide-angle lens and a final 2 megapixel depth-sensing lens. There are some artificial intelligence inside for object and scene recognition, phase detection autofocus and the opportunity to shoot bokeh-style shots. The front camera has 13 million pixels.
LG is not saying which chip is powering the Q60, but it is an eight-core processor with ...
... a 2.0GHz clock speed. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of memory, as well as a MicroSD card slot, 4G LTE connection, fingerprint sensor, direct access to Google Assistant with dedicated buttons, and a 8.7mm thick body to meet MIL-STD 810G toughness standards. The battery capacity is 3500 mAh.
The K50 also has a 6.26-inch FullVision screen with a teardrop notch at the top, but with a lower resolution and a slightly different aspect ratio of 19.5:9. It has the same 2.0GHz eight-core chip with 3GB of RAM, but with only 32GB of internal storage, the MicroSD card slot can add 2TB.
There are two camera lenses on the back - a 13 megapixel main lens with phase detection autofocus and another 2 megapixel depth sensor lens. There is also a 13 megapixel camera in front with a 3,500 mAh battery, just like the Q60. There are other similarities between the two, such as the K50's resilience to military standards, DTS: X 3D sound, artificial intelligence camera features, fingerprint sensors and dedicated buttons for Google Assistant.
LG's latest three smartphones, the K40, still use the same 2.0GHz eight-core processor, but with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. The screen size is 5.7 inches and the aspect ratio is 18:9 without a notch. The battery is also smaller and has a capacity of 3,000 mAh.
The camera array has changed. It still has two lenses, with one on the front and one on the back. The rear camera has 16 million pixels and has 8 million pixels from the camera head with LED flash. LG still integrates artificial intelligence features, DTS: X 3D sound, fingerprint sensor and military tough body.
The three new phones will be on display at the Mobile World Congress in 2019, and we look forward to more information on usability. LG is also expected to showcase the LG G8 ThinQ and the potential 5G V50 ThinQ at the show.
For specifications and other information, please click here http://www.lgrepairer.co.uk
Business Articles1. How To Choose The Right Franchise
2. Things You Need To Know About Buying Wordpress Hosting
3. What Do You Understand By Web Hosting For Sale?
4. The Best Mass Gainers For Different Types Of Muscle Gains
5. Can Nutrex Lipo 6 Black Natural And Nutrex Lipo6 Black Ultra Concentrate Help You Lose Weight?
6. Buy Real And Cheap Youtube Views
Author: Daniel Jones
7. What Are The Characteristics Of Effective Communication?
8. Company Set Up With Bank Account Can Help You Get A Bank Loan Easily!
Author: TBA Associate
9. Best Gel And Foam Cushions Deliver Great Comfort And Support!
Author: Kelvin Thomas
10. Combo X70 Impels Balaji Construction’s M-sand Journey In Omerga, Maharashtra
11. How To Use Proof Alcohol For Sterilization?
Author: Andrew Winslow
12. What Are The Significance Of Poly(methyl Methacrylate) Microspheres?
Author: Alpha Nanotech
13. Acknowledge The Major Changes In Brc Food Issue 9
14. Advantages Of Maverick 88 Heat Shield
Author: Slade Street Tactical
15. Remington 870 Heat Shield Magpul: Try Out For An Impressive Experience
Author: Slade Street Tactical