ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Get Spotify Premium On Your Device
Spotify Premium enables users to stream all the music available on its cloud without ads. This paid subscription, that helps you enjoy advert-free music, is not a different app but is a feature of the Spotify app. It can be used on a PC, Mac, Android, or iOS devices.
1. Download the Spotify app if you haven’t from Apple’s App Store.
2. Register for an account by filling your personal details or log in if you already have an account.
3. Even though the Spotify application features the icon for Spotify Premium, it is only for the informatory purpose, for Premium subscription, you’ll have to visit www.spotify.com/premium, and then select the option called Get Premium.
4. There, sign in using your Spotify credentials
5. Fill in your bank card or PayPal details.
6. Press Start My Spotify Premium for completing the paid subscription purchase.
7. You can start listening to ad-free music on the Spotify app.
1. Download Spotify from Google Play Store and register/ Sign In with your details.
2. Select Your Library located in the menu at the ...
... bottom. After that, tap on the settings icon on the upper right corner.
3. This will display the account type, which would be a free one and select Go Premium underneath it.
4. Enter your payment information- credit/debit or PayPal details on this screen.
5. Finally, select Start My Spotify Premium so that you can enjoy listening to unlimited ad-free music.
1. Download the Spotify app from the Windows App Store or by visiting www.spotify.com/download on your web browser.
2. After signing up or logging in, select Upgrade located at the app’s top, you’ll be redirected to Spotify’s website automatically.
3. Click Get Premium option located on the page.
4. Now, enter your payment details, such as credit/debit card or PayPal.
5. Choose Start My Spotify Premium and jump back to the application to listen to your favorite songs.
1. Download the Spotify app directly by going to Spotify.com/download.
2. After signing up or logging in, select the ‘Upgrade’ option located at the upper portion of the app, you’ll be redirected to Spotify’s website automatically.
3. Select the Get Premium option located on the screen.
4. Now, enter your payment information- credit/debit card, PayPal.
5. Select Start My Spotify Premium and jump back to the application to enjoy music.
The above methods will enable you to upgrade to the Premium membership of the Spotify app, which provides an ad-free music streaming experience.
Aida Martin is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup .
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. https://askmeyp.com/ | https://m4activate.co.uk/ | https://n4setup.co.uk/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Top Selling Smartphones In India
Author: Satjit Kumar
2. Smart Factory Using Smart Manufacturing
Author: Satjit Kumar
3. Oneplus: Doorstep Mobile Repair
4. Do You Know The Crane Pendant Push Button And Where It Is Used?
Author: Anand Singh
5. Use Google Duo Without Phone Number On Laptop And Android
Author: Er R S Banger
6. Symptoms Of A Bad Crankshaft Position Sensor
Author: Lily Hathaway
7. Ways To Reduce Your Child's Screen Time
Author: Uma Bharathi
8. Features Of A Taxi Booking App
Author: Fray Johns
9. Fixing The Computer Randomly Restarts?
Author: Gadget Maintenance
10. Phone Scammers On The Rise: How Do They Get Your Number
Author: Invigorate PR
11. 5 Things A Test Management Tool Can Do For The Start-ups
12. Vlsi Design Service Company In India-best Semiconductors Service Company In Bangalore
13. Different Prover Water Draw Calibration Systems Explained
14. Significance Of Data Analytics
15. How Data Annotation And Ai Services Are Helpful In Multiple Industries?