ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Get Spotify Premium On Your Device
Spotify Premium enables users to stream all the music available on its cloud without ads. This paid subscription, that helps you enjoy advert-free music, is not a different app but is a feature of the Spotify app. It can be used on a PC, Mac, Android, or iOS devices.
1. Download the Spotify app if you haven’t from Apple’s App Store.
2. Register for an account by filling your personal details or log in if you already have an account.
3. Even though the Spotify application features the icon for Spotify Premium, it is only for the informatory purpose, for Premium subscription, you’ll have to visit www.spotify.com/premium, and then select the option called Get Premium.
4. There, sign in using your Spotify credentials
5. Fill in your bank card or PayPal details.
6. Press Start My Spotify Premium for completing the paid subscription purchase.
7. You can start listening to ad-free music on the Spotify app.
1. Download Spotify from Google Play Store and register/ Sign In with your details.
2. Select Your Library located in the menu at the bottom. After that, tap on the settings icon on the upper right corner.
3. This will display the account type, which would be a free one and select Go Premium underneath it.
4. Enter your payment information- credit/debit or PayPal details on this screen.
5. Finally, select Start My Spotify Premium so that you can enjoy listening to unlimited ad-free music.
1. Download the Spotify app from the Windows App Store or by visiting www.spotify.com/download on your web browser.
2. After signing up or logging in, select Upgrade located at the app’s top, you’ll be redirected to Spotify’s website automatically.
3. Click Get Premium option located on the page.
4. Now, enter your payment details, such as credit/debit card or PayPal.
5. Choose Start My Spotify Premium and jump back to the application to listen to your favorite songs.
1. Download the Spotify app directly by going to Spotify.com/download.
2. After signing up or logging in, select the ‘Upgrade’ option located at the upper portion of the app, you’ll be redirected to Spotify’s website automatically.
3. Select the Get Premium option located on the screen.
4. Now, enter your payment information- credit/debit card, PayPal.
5. Select Start My Spotify Premium and jump back to the application to enjoy music.
The above methods will enable you to upgrade to the Premium membership of the Spotify app, which provides an ad-free music streaming experience.
Aida Martin is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup .
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Lng Bunkering Market Drivers, Opportunities, And Forecast By 2023- Allied Market Research
Author: Swapnil Jadhav
2. Role Of Wearable App Development On Healthcare Industries
Author: Deepak Malhan
3. What Are The Advantages Of Using Selenium
4. Top 3 Bitbucket Apps In 2019 You Can Use For Your Business Growth
Author: Boris Berenberg
5. Virtual Power Plant (vpp) Market Illuminated By New Research Report- Allied Market Research
Author: Swapnil Jadhav
6. When Looking For A Laptop, Apple Macbook Is The Best Choice
Author: Amato Cole
7. The Next Major Mobile App Development Trends For 2019
Author: DxMinds Innovation
8. Find The Right Sensors By Following These 5 Tips
Author: Alton Spencer
9. The Ultimate Guide To Engine Data Management 800 System
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
10. What Makes A Mobile App Development Company In Kolkata Worth Hiring
Author: Soumya Banerjee
11. Take A Step Further Towards Embracing Automated Facility In Your Business
Author: Sukriti Sinha
12. Robotics Classes Are Fun-filled Interactive Sessions
Author: Ankur Anand
13. Achieve Your Dairy Business Goals Using Herd Management System
Author: boris martin
14. How To Choose A Connector Wisely?
Author: Jennifer Aniston
15. All The Facts About Solar Energy
Author: Shruti Verma