ALL >> Health >> View Article
Dentures Or Dental Implants- Which Is Best?
There comes a time when we want to make important decisions of our lives. Deciding whether or not to use dentures or have dental implants inserted, is one call that should not be taken gently. It’s necessary to get all the facts on the advantages and drawbacks before making such a long term decision.
Dentures and How do they work?
Dentures are simply removable false teeth. They’ll be full or partial sets and consist of man-made teeth permanently fixed into a mold that appears like your gum. The dentures are placed onto your gums every morning, sometimes with a paste that tries to help keep your dentures from slipping when you eat and speak. They’re then removed at nighttime and placed in a very container to soak and clean. Dentures aim to work like natural teeth by mimicking the bite of your teeth, but they're not a very effective replacement as they're not secure enough to allow you to eat certain types of food.
Dental Implants and How do they work?
Dental implants are one or more false teeth that are permanently placed inside your mouth by a specialist dentist. They accommodate a root or screw implant that is placed into your jawbone. An abutment is attached to the screw to hold onto the crown that is the part of the implant you see that appears like a tooth. An implant works exactly like a normal tooth. It feels looks and behaves even as if it was your own tooth. If you need to know details about types of dental implant then visit Dental Implant Surgeon in Bangalore
Why Should I Select Dental Implants Over Dentures?
Choosing to have implants instead of dentures is a very smart move. They have many wonderful benefits, which include:
1. Implants are a permanent fixture in your mouth. They do not move around in your mouth once you are eating or talking, avoiding any embarrassing moments. Dentures also need you to remove, clean and soak them every night. This means that you won't have any teeth while you're in bed, leading to your facial look being changed.
2. Dental implants are a comfortable and natural feeling. Unlike dentures, they do not cause harm or pressure in your mouth because of ill-fitting dentures, nor are messy pastes needed to keep the dental implants in place.
3. Dental implants ensure that bone is not lost in your jawbone, not like denture wearers who have had their teeth removed. An implant really encourages bone growth, which means the form and look of your jawbone and face stays similar.
4. Dental implants are very strong, holding you eat a wide and varied diet, not like dentures which may limit your food selections. Implants enable you to eat nuts, fruit, meat, and sticky foods without the worry that your implants can move. Dentures are likely to cause discomfort as food items get stuck under the plates of your dentures and they are also not strong or fit well enough to eat some hard, chewy or sticky foods.
5. Dental implants are the way of the future, while dentures are best left in our history books. Implants will help you live life in just the same way as before you lost your tooth or teeth. Implants so obviously give the best permanent solution for tooth replacement, so throw away those dentures and look forward to a better appearance and eating experience!
Dental Implantologist is the Best Dental Implant Clinic in Bangalore. So say goodbye to your dentures today, and get back your natural smile in just one visit and they provide dental implants, tooth replacement, mini dental implants and cosmetic dentistry treatment under the guidance of Dr. Lokesh. Dr. Lokesh is the Top Implantologist in Bangalore and he has been practicing dentistry for more than 15 years and is thoroughly committed to providing the best of care to his patients.
Health Articles1. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Symptoms, Causes And Treatment
Author: Rakshita Agrawal
2. Meddevice Ignition 2021 | Kentron Insight
Author: Kentron Insight
3. Dealing With Addiction Is Matter Of Humane Approach And Better Environment
4. How Rehab’s Prove Helpful For Patients Torecover Fast?
5. Substance Abuse Can Be Stopped If You Act
6. Improve Quality Of Life Andembrace Holistic Wellness Through Therapy
7. Understanding Theunderlying Effects Of Opioid Addiction And Its Possible Treatment
8. How Tele-health Services Prove Beneficial For Patients And Doctors?
9. Medical Gas Market - Future Growth, Comprehensive Analysis & Key Players
Author: robert henric
10. What Makes A Good Bariatric Surgeon? | Good Bariatric Surgeon Hunt Made Easy
Author: Alsa Pakistan
11. 500 Members Of The Shincheonji Donate Plasma To Develop Treatments For Covid-19
12. How Does Topamax Helps In Treating Migraines And Severe Headaches?
Author: Kristen Jones
13. Male Pattern Baldness: Is There An Effective Treatment?
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant Center
14. Get A Hair-free Smooth Skin With Laser Hair Reduction
Author: Aster Dermatology
15. Ginger Powder The Herbal Solution For You Healthy Life
Author: Andy Biotech