ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Things You Should Know Before Planning The Trekking Tour In Nepal
Total Articles: 20
Do you need to explore stunning mountain viewpoint and sunrise in Nepal? Then Ghorepani Poonhill Trek is the best trekking tour. This trekking tour provides an opportunity to explore the amazing view of poon hill and other peaks in the region. You can pass through Gurung and Magar village, rivers, valley, rice field, and others. The trekkers can explore the famous peak such as Mt. Dhaulagiri I, Annapurna I, Annapurna II, III and IV.
Things to know when planning trek tour
• Necessary items to carry
If you are planning for the Amadablam Expedition, the trekkers must carry the essential clothes such as fiber Jacket, trousers, warm cotton trousers, waterproof jacket, shirts, shorts, wool hat, gloves, tracksuit, sun hat, and others.
For the trekking tour, you should bring high-quality Footwear such as Trekking Boots, light socks, or thick socks. You can choose the footwear based on your convenient.
Important equipment – The trekkers must carry essential equipment such as a Sleeping bag, day pack, and sun cream, down jacket, sunglasses, batteries, water bottle, flashlight, lip salve, and others.
Optional items – here are some of the optional items that required for trekking tours such as Insect repellent, notebook and pen, towel, camera, toilet articles, laundry soap, first-aid kit, knife, toilet roll, plasters, cards, sewing kit, and others.
• Best time to trek
The Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking can be done all over the year. But the winter season will be very cold. So it is not suitable for everyone. So you can choose spring or autumn season to trek in the Himalayan peaks. The March to mid-April and October to mid- November are best months to enjoy trekking in the poon hill.
• Trek permit
To trek in the Manaslu region, you should have trek permit. Solo trekkers are not allowed to trek in the upper Manaslu region. A minimum number of the group can be able to trek. If you need to get Upper Mustang Trekking permit then you can choose best tour operator. They help you to get a permit at the affordable price and faster.
The trekking operator provides the employ the services of a porter. The porters carry luggage more than 20 kgs. With Nepal trekking tour, you can get a memorable experience. The trekking can stay in the base camp or lodge during the trekking tour.
We are a leading Nepalese local trekking & expedition operator company Based in Kathmandu Nepal.We are team of expert, professional and experience Guided leading company.In this article we write about Amadablam Expedition and Ghorepani Poonhill Trek.Home Of Treks has been leading people from the global since 15 years in Himalayan.
Travel Articles1. Avail Al Falasi Airport Transfer Dubai Services For Comfortable Travel Experience
Author: Avail Al Falasi
2. To Apply For A Tourist Australian Visa For Filipinos - Australia Visa
Author: priya singh
3. Must To Do Water Activities For Couples Visiting Goa
Author: Unknown Member
4. Make The Most Of Your Time In Hollywood With This Inspiring Travel Guide
Author: Deepak Nangla
5. Here Is Everything You Need To Know About One Of The Adventurous Activities In Goa
Author: Here Is Everything You Need To Know About One Of T
6. Time To Say Goodbye To Two Bags For Your Yoga Session
Author: Jennifer Quinn
7. Know Everything About The Adventurous Scuba Diving In Goa
Author: Know Everything About The Adventurous Scuba Diving
8. Romantic Things To Do In Europe
Author: Maaz Aga
9. Why A Memorable Trekking Tour Can Have A Lifelong Relishing Experience
Author: Christian Sheean
10. Try Out These Unbeatable Things To Do At The Popular Beaches Of Goa
Author: Try Out These Unbeatable Things To Do At The Popul
11. 5 Things To Consider While Booking A Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
12. Reach The End Of Your Lifetime Reverie While Being Exposed To Yacht Rental Dubai
Author: neptuneyachts dubai
13. Chennai To Shirdi Flight Pakcage
Author: Sri Sairam Subhayatra
14. Short Trek And Hike Near Kathmandu
Author: Rajesh Thapaliya
15. Roatan Island Tours – Discover The Beautiful Caribbean In Your Next Trip
Author: jeffrie johnson