ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Know More About Kneeling Chair: A Friend For Every Back Problems
Total Articles: 1
Being chained to your desk, whether at home or in the office, might mean being productive, but it certainly do not bode well for your body. For this reason, a whole new science, referred to as ergonomics, was born and applied to chair design i.e. Kneeling Chair. The discipline is focused on finding ways to ensure, that despite the many hours you sit in front of the computer, it will not take a toll on your spine and overall health. Among the most famous of the ergonomically-designed chairs is the Varier Variable Balans Chair - the original kneeling chair.
The Varier Variable Balans Chair is believed to be the benchmark when you talk about kneeling chair design. It was created so that when you sit, you appear to be kneeling. This is because the thighs are positioned at an angle of about 60 to 70 degrees with your shins resting on a padded "shin rest" and supporting some of your body weight. Aside from this, Varier Variable Balans Chair offers additional unique features. For starters, it encourages active sitting via forward sloped seats and the curved runners, which allow for gentle rocking motion. Its design also allows for variation in movement, which is important in the science of ergonomics. The idea behind the Varier Variable Kneeling Stool is simple tilt forward as you work and rock backward as you relax.
The Varier Variable Balans Chair was designed to reduce strain on the lower back which results from prolonged sitting. This is accomplished by putting the body in a leaning position, which forces you to straighten your back and maintain the "S" position to promote spinal alignment. In addition, the chair's unique design will also force your abdominal muscles and upper thigh muscles to work continuously while taking pressure off your lower lumbar and preventing shoulder and neck tension. Of course, with your back straight and your body in constant motion, you will eventually reap the following health benefits:
• Improved Oxygen and Blood Circulation
• Increased Oxygen Intake
• Improved Mental Concentration and Creativity
• Increased Alertness
• Increased Energy
• Not surprisingly, the Varier Variable Balans Chair is not only ideal for adults but also for children.
If you are suffering from lower back pain and bad posture, you know it is time to invest in a proper chair. With its modern and versatile design, the Varier Variable Balans Chair delivers on its promise to improve your posture and promote overall health. Office Kneeling Stools are recommended by Chiropractors worldwide. This simple concept to sitting addresses the problems of "right angle" seating. Its design shifts the hips forward, creating a balancing stabilizer for helping to sit up straight. This concept assists spinal alignment for the back, shoulders, and neck by shifting the hips forward and easing pressure on the lumbar area, improving breathing and increasing flexibility.
About The Author:-
Purchase one of the best and most comfortable Office Kneeling Stool for any type of back ache issues and to maintain a healthy back from our website i.e. www.kneelingchaircompany.com.
Home and Garden Articles1. 3 Things I Love About Cabin Decor
Author: Tana Lake
2. How To Choose A Home Renovation Organization?
Author: James Kyle
3. Garage Door Repair And Maintenance Looking Into Protection
4. Garage Door Restoration - How You The Best Repairman
5. Questions To Think About When Hiring A Garage Door Repair Service Provider
6. What You Need To Know When It Comes To Garage Door Maintenance
7. Where To Find The Best Company For Garage Door Repair And Installation
8. Selecting Your Local Garage Door Restoration Service
9. Garage Door Restoration - The Guidelines To Success
10. Professional Tips To Perform A Garage Door Repair
11. Garage Door Restoration For Everybody
12. Emergency Garage Door Repair Solutions
13. Advantages Of Cork Flooring
Author: Gabriel Fulton
14. A Complete Guide That You Should Consider For Travertine Tile & Paver Installation
Author: Pamela Edgess
15. How Do You Keep Your Area Rug Clean?
Author: Nikolay Milchev