ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Megaworld To Build Jpmorgan Chase’s Phl Global Service Center
Property developer Megaworld Corp. said Tuesday it is constructing a 25-storey office building for the Philippine global service center of banking and financial services provider JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A.
“This multibillion peso deal with a single company is the biggest in the country’s office leasing industry,” Jericho Go, Megaworld’s senior vice president, said in a statement.
The JPMorgan Chase building is to be completed in 2021 and be ready for full operations by 2022. It will have an estimated 70,000 square meters of gross leasable area, the Andre Tan-led developer said.
According to JPMorgan Chase, the office tower will consolidate its Philippine operations in a single location.
“Manila continues to be a major strategic hub for JPMorgan Chase. Through this landmark development, we are able to consolidate our presence in one location,” Raoul Teh, chief executive officer for JPMorgan Chase Philippine Global Service Center, said.
By bringing its Manila-based employees together, JP Morgan Chase intends to facilitate increased collaboration. This also demonstrates “our commitment to providing them with various career opportunities within the firm,” said Teh
The bank’s global service center has been operating in the Philippines since 2005 as the country is one of JPMorgan Chase’s strategic hubs, a representative from the bank, who requested not to be named, told GMA News Online.
The JPMorgan Chase tower will be located along 38th Street corner 9th Avenue in Uptown Bonifacio.
It is a few meters away from the future Uptown Transport Hub beside Kalayaan Avenue—the proposed Skytrain monorail system that connects Taguig’s Fort Bonifacio to Makati, as well as the future Kalayaan Station of the Mega Manila Subway and the Fort Bonifacio Bus Rapid Transit System.
Featuring highly efficient office floors, innovative technology in building design, and having applied for LEED Gold certification, the facility is designed by UK-based award-winning architectural firm Broadway Malyan, Megaworld said. —VDS, GMA News
Source : http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/money/companies/666508/megaworld-to-build-jpmorgan-chase-s-phl-global-service-center/story/
For more information, please visit us at www.megaworldproperties.com
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Mas Construction Painting Contractor House Painter Toronto
2. Top 3 Benefits For Hiring A Realtor For Home Buying
Author: Rick Lopez
3. Acquisition Of Turkish Citizenship By Real Estate
Author: Saalim Tahir
4. Sell Your Home Fast With Professional Home Buyers In Bradenton
Author: L&L Property Solutions
5. Real Estate Companies In Dubai | Dubai Property Market | Houses For Sale In Dubai
6. Jay Vijay - The Largest Redevelopment Project In Vile Parle East
Author: Kolte-Patil Jai Vijay
7. Sam Housing And Infra Private Limited - Real Estates & Construction
Author: SVR Murthy
8. Sandalwood And How To Plant It More Beneficially
9. Common Pitfalls Of Managing Your Own Investment Property
Author: Josh Barron
10. Agricultural Transformation –deliver Your Plans Successfully
11. Top 5 Sites For Buying And Selling Best Residential Properties In India
12. Startups And Co-working Spaces Complementing Each Other And Defining New Growth Culture
Author: Vinay kumar
13. Why Do Many Investors Want To Obtain The Turkish Citizenship?
Author: Heithem Tliba
14. Modern Residential Architecture London Service Has Extensive Idea About Building Codes And Zoning!
Author: Mike Johnson
15. Value Of Lead Generation In Real Estate
Author: Boldleads Reviews