ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Megaworld Eyes Offshore Gaming Operators At Davao Finance Center
DAVAO CITY — Megaworld Corp. is in discussions with offshore gaming operators who have expressed interest in locating at the Davao Finance Center, which is targeted to open within the first half of this year.
“Davao is one of the key cities that they are looking into,” Megaworld Senior Vice-President Jericho P. Gotold media here Thursday.
The 14-storey Davao Finance Center, the first building that will be completed within the company’s Davao Park District township project, will have 26,000 square meters of office space that is positioned for licensed Philippine Offshore Gaming Operators (POGO) and business process outsources (BPO) companies.
The POGO program, with licenses issued by the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp., was launched in 2016.
For BPOs, Mr. Go said three to five companies have already expressed their intent to lease space at the center.
“Now that the building is ready… we know that BPOs both in Davao and other parts of the Philippines are very interested to start operating here,” he said.
The finance center has two lobbies, one for the “low zone” and the other for the “high zone,” each with exclusive elevator access.
Mr. Go said apart from efficient foot traffic management, the separate access points are also intended to address cultural “challenges.”
“Ideally, when you entertain BPO and POGO (in one building), they would have separate and exclusive access. For a basic reason, when you talk about POGO, these are Chinese nationals and more often than not they don’t speak Tagalog so in order to anticipate possibilities that there might be some challenges facing both Filipino and Chinese, we created two separate lobbies,” he said.
The Davao Park District would be among Megaworld’s first sites for its iTownship concept, wherein “smart” technology would be a salient feature in all the facilities.
“This (Davao Finance Center) will become one, if not the most, technological advanced office tower in Mindanao,” Mr. Go said. — Maya M. Padillo
Source : https://www.bworldonline.com/megaworld-eyes-offshore-gaming-operators-davao-finance-center/
For more information, please visit us at www.megaworldproperties.com
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Enjoy Smart Life In Sophisticated Apartments At Godrej Aria Gurgaon
Author: Niharika Aggarwal
2. Investing In A Farmland Is Truly An Asset!
3. Top 5 Luxury Residential Projects In Gurgaon
Author: Ambika sharma
4. Condos For Sale - What Are The Benefits Of Buying A Condo?
Author: Piervillage Lofts
5. What Best Price I Can Sell My House Fast Edison Nj
Author: Victory Home Buyers
6. Top 3 Brilliant Projects In Tricity Priced Under Rs. 50 Lacs
Author: SBPp Group
7. Why Should You Hire A Property Management Company?
Author: Finn Mackenzie
8. Mani Casa Residency - A Luxurious Township In Kolkata
Author: Neha Arora
9. Choose To Live In A Custom House In Toronto
Author: Rick Lopez
10. 5 Key Reasons Why You Should Look For Ski Chalet For Sale Morzine
Author: Claire P
11. The 6 Best Countries For Architectural Studies
Author: Access Architects
12. Does An E-signature Legal For Online Rent-agreement?
Author: Raj Kumar
13. Find A Home In Toronto That Suits Your Preferences
Author: Rick Lopez
14. Assisted Living For Senior Citizens - A Redefined Lifestyle@ Saakaaraquacity
15. Tips To Choose Beach Rental Properties