ALL >> Business >> View Article
Htc’s Exodus Smartphone Is More Than About Bitcoin
This is the first reaction I read about HTC Exodus last year. For companies that are struggling with sales and relevance in the mobile space, it feels like a wild, stupid bet. But then I talked to Phil Chen, the company's "decentralized director." I am still skeptical about the commercial viability of the product, but I understand more about what Taiwanese manufacturers are trying to achieve. This may sound stupid and wrong, but HTC really wants to improve society through this phone.
Chen joined HTC in September 2007. After 12 months, when the company launched the first commercial Android phone HTC Dream, he also served as product manager. In an interview at the Mobile World Congress, he proudly took one out of his pocket. "What happened... the campaign was hijacked as owner's data," he explained. "But we are not involved." I believe that this hijacking refers to Google and all other companies that have established a business to collect and collect customer data. Chen left HTC in 2014 and created his own venture capital firm, Presence. He then joined a “bigger fund” called Horizo ns Ventures, which is investing in ...
... early blockchain companies such as Blockstream. To understand the technology and which companies offer products that are not just digital snake oil, he also watched hundreds of hours of Andreas Antonopoulos, a popular bitcoin expert on YouTube. .
"They are the biggest brothers ever." Prior to Chen's recruitment, Horizo ns had invested in DeepMind and Siri. The fund performed well, but as the company effectively promoted Silicon Valley giants such as Apple and Google, he became "very cynical." Chen soon realized that separating these behemoths from smaller AI startups was data, not algorithms and underlying technologies. “They are the biggest brothers ever,” Chen told Engadget, “in the entire monitoring of capitalism.” Autopilot, robotics, artificial intelligence – these giants are moving fast to ensure they are at the forefront of every new technology. "Because if you have a private key and have your own digital identity, you can authenticate and deactivate the server as a client.
HTC Repairer is offering the phone repair services all over UK. If you are looking for the best phone repair service, then HTCrepairer.co.uk is the better option.
For specifications and other information, please click here http://www.htcrepairer.co.uk
Business Articles1. 7 Signs You Need To Restore Your Sash Windows
Author: Sash Windows
2. How Can You Scale & Automate Your E-commerce Business?
3. Uae Anti-money Laundering Legislation – What You Should Know
Author: Haroon Juma
4. Acetonitrile Uses, Storage, And More 101
Author: Magan Bhadani
5. 5 Tips On How To Prepare Your Home For Air Conditioning Installation
Author: Air Conditioning
6. 6 Reasons Why You Should Hire A Professional Food Photographer
Author: kanika panchal
7. How To Get Your Sa302 Tax Calculation & Tax Overview
Author: Holland Emery is a professional tax accountant.
8. Management By Exception: A Path Towards Touchless Procurement For Manufacturers
Author: conver gentis
9. Always Outsource The Trusted Book Keeping Services
Author: Adam Jones
10. Ever Green Scope Of Translation Services
Author: Steve Smith
11. Spot Welding Nickel Strips
Author: Amit Shah
12. Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes Manufacturers In India
Author: Ashwin Bhansali
13. Why You Require Feeralloys As A Steelmaking Company
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
14. Attractive Features Of Refractories And Their Manufacturers
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
15. Branding Without A Website Is Basically No Branding At All
Author: Arun Kumar