ALL >> Legal >> View Article
What Should You Write In A Commercial Property Agreement?
A commercial lease agreement is a type of contract that is signed between a landlord and a tenant. It specifies all the important points, such as whether loud music will be tolerated, whether there is a prohibition on drugs, whether or not pets can be kept by tenants and so on. Find out what you need to write in a Commercial Property agreement.
It is essential that the agreement should specify the exact amount of space that tenants should use. It has been observed in many cases that there is a huge difference between the given space and how long the space actually is.
Number of tenants
You should also write about how many tenants are supposed to reside in the property that is leased. In many cases, it has been found that on the pretext of property leasing, tenants call many friends and relatives to live with them in the apartment that is leased. When confronted, they reason that they have made the full rent payment and they can call up as many people as possible. Thus, landlords need to write how many occupants they would allow in their leased property in any given time. This can help avoid any confusion in future between tenants and landlords. For more information about getting a commercial lease agreement, please visit this website.
Net lease or Gross lease
You have to also specify whether the leased property is on a net or a gross lease. In many cases, court cases go on due to this small complication. Thus, you have to make it clear in your lease contract whether the tenant needs to pay only for the home rentals –referred to as a ‘Gross Lease’ or whether the tenant has to pay a real estate tax share and some other taxes with the rent amount. It is known as a triple net release. All such points have to be encapsulated in a commercial lease contract.
Carl writes often about legal drafting, rental & commercial lease agreements, power of attorney, Bill of Sale and help the people in such document needs. You can find his thoughts at free legal contracts blog. Please visit this site to get a sample commercial lease agreement in Kentucky.
Legal Articles1. Want To Know More About Workers Compensation Lawyers Lexington Ky?
2. Secret Facts About Workers Comp Lawyers Lexington Ky
3. If You Read Nothing Else Today, Read This Report On Workers Comp Lawyer Lexington Ky
4. The Number One Article On Workmans Comp Lawyers Lexington Ky
5. Top Workmans Comp Lawyer Lexington Ky Choices
6. The Best Plan You Need To Be Using For Workmans Comp Attorney Lexington Ky
7. Workers Comp Attorney Lexington Ky Tips & Guide
8. How To Choose Workers Compensation Attorney Lexington Ky
9. Uk Immigration Lawyer, Yash Strives To Help Pratham Uk Raise £2,500.00 For Child Illiteracy In India
10. Lay The Right Foundations For Good Employment Relationships
11. Company Set Up Bvi – What Information Should You Have
Author: James Palmer
12. Fetch Quality Legal Advice For Divorce, Family Issues, Estate And Injury Matters
Author: Magner & Hueneke
13. What Is The Use Of Address Proof Affidavit After Nrc
Author: Raj Kumar
14. Know The Difference Between An Advocate And A Lawyer From Best Lawyer In Bangalore?
Author: Lagato Lawyer
15. Living Trusts In Michigan Protect Your Assets And Give You Peace Of Mind
Author: alice davidson