ALL >> General >> View Article
WELCOME TO JACQUEFINEJEWELLERY.COM.AU
Bride-to-be Christianne received the most romantic surprise of her life when her boyfriend, Daniel, got together with some of the industries finest to plan her dream proposal.
Danield told Wedded Wonderland, “The first time I laid eyes on Christianne was at Oz Tag many years back, however we engaged in communication at her 16th. I knew right away that She was the one. She completes me and gives me a feeling like no other.”
Under the impression she was attending a lunch date with Daniel , Christianne was shocked when she walk out onto Jonah’s Restaurant terrace to discover a table set for two and beautifully adorned in lush florals and greenery by my proposal co. with the glistening ocean as the scenic backdrop. Daniel took her by her hand, told her how much he loved her and dropped down on one knee, asking her to spend the rest of her life with him and presenting her with a sparkling Jacque Fine Jewellery diamond ring. The couple then shared a private dinner on the terrace, taking in their newly engaged status!
Reflecting back on the proposal, Daniel said, “The ring choice wasn’t hard at all. I knew exactly what she wanted and her favourite jeweller. Jacque’s work was unbelievable. Together with my proposal co. and Wedded Wonderland, the day turned out the way I imagined and more.”
Believe it or not, the time to start planning your dream Wedding is now! We know it sounds crazy, but regardless of whether you have a ring yet, it’s important to complete this checklist of Wedding to-dos asap, so that when he does propose (it will happen, we promise), you’ll be miles ahead of other Brides.
1. Research Your Dream Engagement Ring
Sometimes guys need a little help choosing a ring that you’ll fall in love with, so if you’re at a stage in the relationship with your boyfie that you think Marriage might be on the cards, it’s time to start researching your dream ring. Jacque from Jacque Fine Jewellery says that you should try a few designs on your finger and look at shapes and stones that you like, but most importantly decide on whether you prefer a gold, rose gold or white gold (or platinum) setting. Not sure how to let him know? Next time the two of you are out shopping, stop by your favourite jewellers to look at some ‘earrings’, stumble across an Engagement ring that you like and point it out.
3. Pick a Season
Firstly, decide whether your ‘dream Wedding’ will be held in summer, winter, autumn or spring, that way you can plan everything else (including Wedding theme, gown, etc) around this. Bear in mind that spring is the most popular time for Weddings, so you’ll probably have to book further in advance (meaning you’ll have to have a longer engagement) to ensure you get the Wedding vendors you want.
4. Start Your Guest List
Ahhh, the dreaded guest list. Every past Bride will warn you that the guest list is one of the trickiest parts of Wedding planning, so starting to plan your guest list ASAP will save you many a sleepless night. Think about whether you want an intimate Wedding or a huge celebration and start keeping a sneaky excel sheet with your prospective guests and their addresses (trust us, compiling addresses takes FOREVER)!
5. Have a Budget Know
what sort of budget you’ll be working to, as well as whether your parents will be contributing to the Wedding, or whether you should start saving now.
6. Research Wedding Gowns If you’re wanting a couture gown, it’s time to start a Pinterest board filled with design ideas. At the end of each month, go into your board and delete any gowns you don’t like anymore, at the end of six months, you’ll be left with a few classic gowns that you’ve loved for a long time (meaning you’re less likely to get sick of them over the coming months) – these are the ones you should take with you when you visit your designer!
More information:- http://jacquefinejewellery.com.au/
General Articles1. How To Get An Insurance Claim After A Car Accident?
Author: Chris Lucero
2. Steel Door Benefits
3. Make Delicious Paneer Food Items With Fresh Paneer
Author: Krupa Panchal
4. Healthcare Supply Chain Management Market Assessment And Analysis
5. 5 Reasons Why Business Intelligence Should Be Integral Part Of An Organisation
6. The Best Winery Wedding Destinations In Australia
Author: Nicole Greentree
7. Reasons To Wear Socks
Author: Nadeem Shaikh
8. A+ Quality Report Writing Assignment Services For Irish Level 5 Sna Students
Author: james stephens
9. Give Attention If You Are A Webmaster!
10. 10 Of The Hottest Wordpress Web Design Trends In 2019
11. All Star Direct
Author: All Star Direct
12. Why You Should Take A School Tour
13. How Vulnerability Can Be The Key To Getting Parents Engaged
14. Rural Schools And Engaged Parents
15. Reduce Home Garbage By 50% With These Simple Tricks
Author: Saahas Zero Waste