ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Fix Bootloop (ilapo) Issue On Lg G4?
LG G4, the 2015 device from the South Korean company is not devoid of any major issues. The frequent bootloop that affected the majority of LG G4 plagued the users even obliging them to file a lawsuit against the company. “Infinity Loop Auto Power Off” – this is what the issue is technically termed as it’s indeed a serious issue related to hardware. Hence, let’s see what all can be done in order to handle this wisely. Let’s see how to fix LG G4 bootloop issue (ILAPO).
What Exactly is bootloop issue on LG G4 (ILAPO)?
The LG G4 turns itself off unexpectedly, then gets caught in bootup, refusing to actually make it to the Android home screen, just like how it’d happen if you’ve made false changes to system files, flash a ROM and so on.
But, the problem is that it happens with no reason all spontaneously. It effectively bricks your phone, even though it isn’t a software issue. The cause of the problem has been confirmed as a fault in the soldering of one of the connectors on the device’s main board. So, once affected with won’t turn on problem the only workaround is to change the main-board ...
... by visiting the nearest service center.
Read More: Best Custom ROMs for LG G4
How to fix LG G4 bootloop (ILAPO)?
Nonetheless, there is a temporary solution for ILAPO devices which may help you to restore your data before giving it for repair.
Interestingly, thanks to a document intended for LGE service engineers, which has been leaked online. It details a process that can sort-of fix the problem, actually helps you to recover the data. Let’s see the steps to fix LG G4 won’t turn on problem:
Recover Data (Temporary Solution)
If a customer wants to Data Back-up, you should use this Recovery tool. Main Board change is mandatory though.
Download the recovery tool file from here. (Inside the package is TOT files for several international G4 models, each TOT containing boot images. In the opening notes, it specifies it’s for ‘Global /All (except USA, Canada, Puerto Rico)’. Also contains install packages for LGUP and G4 flash dlls)
Extract the zip downloaded above Find the suitable .tot file of your device model
Install the LGUP and DLL files one by one on your PC Connect your device to PC Open LGUP applicationInsert the .tot files on BIN tab of the LGUP
For more details, visit http://www.lgrepairer.co.uk
Computers Articles1. Document Management Services In The Healthcare Industry
2. The Best Guide To Dedicated Servers And The Mistakes To Avoid While Selecting One
Author: Manav Jaiden
3. What Is The Future Of Iot?
Author: Satya K Vivek
4. The Role Of Bulk Sms In Customer Service And Support
Author: Leonas IT Solutions
5. Power Bi Solutions For Your Business
Author: Dylan Jackson
6. What Does A Ppc Specialist Do?
Author: Mitesh Patel
7. What Is The Difference Between Cmmc And Fedramp?
Author: Ariento Inc
8. On-premise Vs Cloud Hosting?
Author: Codetru Software
9. Up Your Team's Security With The Recent Version Of Active@ Killdisk
Author: James Vaughn
10. The Benefits Of Rental Management Software
Author: Dylan Randall
11. What Is Wifi Temperature Monitoring And Why Would You Want One?
Author: Chris Miller
12. Marketplace For Cyber Ab Cybersheath Cmmc Assessment 2023
Author: Ariento Inc
13. The Best Online Kotlin Application Development Company- Web Panel Solutions
Author: Web Panel Solutions
14. Introducing The Best Computer Shop In Melbourne
Author: Jack Williams
15. How To Download Mcafee Antivirus? [step-by-step Guide]
Author: karen minton