ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
How To Clean A New Tattoo: Five Steps One Must Follow
Total Articles: 2
Getting inked is a common matter today. People, belonging to different age groups are very much keen to wear tattoos. After getting inked, one should take care of it properly. This promotes safety. For quick tattoo healing, the candidate needs to follow all the aftercare tips properly.
When it comes to tattoo aftercare, cleanliness comes first. In the following section, the readers will get information regarding tattoo cleaning. They may have a close look at the below section now.
Why Cleaning The New Tattoo Is So Necessary?
After getting tattooed, the individual needs to remove the bandage and clean it with lukewarm water and antibacterial soap. Cleaning the tattooed skin, throughout the healing stage prevents skin infection.
Unless one cleans it properly, bacteria will begin to thrive around the tattooed skin. To prevent bacteria from thriving, cleaning the place is necessary. Candidates may consult professional artists of the best tattoo studio in Phuket or anywhere else if they want to know more about the aftercare tips.
Steps To Follow For Cleaning New Tattoos
People with tattoos may follow the below-mentioned steps in order to clean their new tattoos.
• Step1: Wash Hands
Before touching the tattooed skin, one needs to wash hands with sanitiser. They can use antibacterial soap for washing the area.
• Step2: Wet The Tattooed Skin
After washing their hands, they should wet the area. Use lukewarm water. Make sure the water is not too warm. Using warm water is not a good idea at all.
• Step3: Add Antibacterial Soap
Once the area is wet, use a mild and alcohol-free soap onto the tattooed skin. But, do not rub the area as this can cause harm to the new tattoo. Avoid using a towel on the sensitive skin. The individual should know the fact that alcohol is harsh on the sensitive skin and this is the reason why artists recommend using alcohol-free soap. Rinse the area properly.
• Step4: Let It Dry
Once cleaning is complete, the individual should give ample time to let it dry properly. They may either let the tattooed skin air dry naturally or gently press a paper towel onto the skin. They may visit the best tattoo studio in Phuket or anywhere else, to get inked safely.
• Step5: Apply Lotion
When the tattoo is dry, one should use ointment or lotion. Applying lotion will hydrate the area and quicken the healing process. While applying it on the skin, try to use a thin layer. This is how; one can allow the tattoo to breathe.
Hopefully, tattooed people will follow all the given steps properly. If they want to know more about the aftercare tips and healing procedure, they may consult experienced and highly professional tattoo artists or surf the internet.
Beauty Articles1. Summer Hair Care Tips For Healthy & Gorgeous Tresses
Author: Kairali Ayurvedic Products
2. Why Women Grow Neck And Chin Hair
Author: George Katsoudas
3. How Hormones Affect Your Hair And Make You Bald?
4. Hair Removal Practices: From Ancient Times To Today
Author: George Katsoudas
5. International Institute Of Hairdressing Level 2 & 3 Mcg Guilds In Dubai - Uae
6. Best Hair Institute Of Qhb Level 3 | Advanced Hairdressing Classes In Dubai - Uae
7. Professional School Of Hair Style|creative Courses In Hairdressing In Dubai - Uae
8. Best Advanced Hairdressing Salons In Dubai - Uae
9. Best Hairdressing Salons | Hair Institute In Dubai - Uae
10. Advanced Cidesco Certificate Courses In Body Massage Therapy | Dubai - Uae
11. Advanced Cidesco Certificate Courses In Aesthetic | Dubai - Uae
12. Advanced Cidesco Certificate Courses In Skin Care Therapy | Dubai - uae
13. International Media Makeup School / Academy In Dubai - uae
14. Cidesco Diploma Courses Of Beauty Therapy In Dubai - uae
15. Cidesco Academy Of Spa Therapy | Dubai — uae