ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
4 Major Branches Of Indian Navy
Before you join Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 process, it is important that you know about the many careers offered in this wing of the Indian Army. So let us have look at the 4 major branches of the Indian Navy, posts of which are offered only to the best of the best candidates applying for them.
1. Executive Branch
The executive branch of the Indian Navy deals with all the onboard management and maintenance of ships and submarines. Individuals in the executive branch have to be proficient in:
Logistics, and any other operation required for upkeeping the vessel
Only executive officers are promoted to ranks where they could expect to be at the command of a naval warship. After a certain period of time, experience, and skills, an executive officer could become Commanding Officer of :
an Aircraft Carrier
Other than the above, other cadres of the Navy’s executive branch are:
Air Traffic Control
Naval Armament Inspection
The individuals recruited in the engineering service of the Indian Navy are responsible for the upkeep of all the machinery of the navy serviceable. By getting in the Navy engineering services, you get the opportunity to work with three arms of it, which are:
In Engineering general services, you get the chance to operate and maintain Navy’s ships, submarines, and aircraft. You get to hone your engineering skills by getting the opportunity to work in the Navy’s workshops and shipyards.
As a Navy’s submarine engineering officer, you will get the opportunity for working on high-end propulsion systems of submarines.
A naval architect officer works on the construction of ships and submarines that are further maintained by officers in General Service and Submarine Arm. This could be your go-to option if hardcore engineering is your forte.
An electrical officer of the Indian Navy is given the charge of all electronic and electric equipment, like communication devices, weapons, and sensors, of submarines and ships.
It is somewhat similar to the engineering branch, but minus the Naval architecture part.
Education officers of the Indian Navy are responsible for training naval officers and sailors. These Navy personnel introduce and teach the theoretical aspects of all technical fields of services. Education officers are trained and skilled in all cadres of the executive branch, while a few are also specialist of Oceanography & Meteorology.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Should I Use Vitamin C Serum? - Faq
Author: Divya rana
2. Why Should I Hire A Wedding Florist?
Author: Lori Wheat
3. Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
4. Tips To Save Money When Sending Flowers
Author: Felip Ngo
5. Bouquet Of Roses By Trillium Florist Canada, A Symbol Of Love
6. How To Look Perfect In 100% Cotton Dress Shirts – Made To Measure Dress Shirts
Author: Hubert Miller
7. Tips For Choosing The Right Rose For Every Occasion
Author: Mary Dann
8. This One Way Is Transforming The Way Gifts Are Given Once And For All
Author: Smith James
9. Choose The Finest Vendor For Customized Mugs In Dubai
10. Choose Among The Best T-shirt Printing Vendor Available In Market
11. Shop Designer Poco F2 Mobile Cover Online
Author: Yugal Jain
12. How To Choose The Best Cycling Shorts For Spin Class?
Author: Robert Hacks
13. Best Anti Slip Tennis Shoes For Men And Women
Author: Brain Smith
14. 6 Reasons To Choose Crystal Glass Trophies For Award Ceremonies
Author: Darryll Hemmings
15. Why Should You Choose Male Dog Tags Jewelry For Your Style?
Author: Andrew Wilson