ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Lock Iphone Screen Rotation?
The iPhone has an excellent feature of letting its screen rotate automatically by the way its users have held it. Sometimes this feature may get a bit annoying. Not everybody wants the screen to rotate automatically. Like it or not, there are ways for locking the iPhone screen rotation feature.
You may have observed that there are situations when even though you turn the phone, but still, the screen doesn’t get rotated. It can get a bit annoying and can make you face difficulty while using it. Well, read on to find out the way to lock and unlock screen rotation.
The screen rotation can be locked
1. Firstly, go to the Control Center.
2. Then, click on the symbol of a lock that has an arrow pointing downwards. It will disable rotation lock.
3. Next, click on the home button.
4. Lastly, check whether your iPhone is rotating this time.
Note: If you have an older model then, rotation lock shall be in the Fast App Switcher. And you can open it doing a double click on the Home button. After that, swipe it from left to right.
Display zoom might be interfering with screen rotation
1. Firstly, ...
... go to Settings.
2. Then, click on ‘Display and Brightness.’
3. After that, click on View. It will be under Display Zoom part.
4. Click on Standard.
5. Click on Set.
6. Lastly, look that your screen shall now rotate whenever needed.
The accelerometer may not be working
If you are sure enough that application you are on does offer screen rotation, orientation lock and Display Zoom on the iPhone that you are using, then it is undoubtedly off. But if the screen is not rotating even after doing the above steps, then it might be that you have an issue with your iPhone’s hardware.
The accelerometer is a sensor that traces a device’s movement. The device’s accelerometer handles the screen rotation. If it gets broken, it may not be able to determine the movement and will not get to know whenever the screen needs to be rotated.
Screen rotation lock
It is worth noting that though iPad has the same OS as the rest of the iOS devices like the iPhone and iPod touch, still the screen rotation works a bit differently on a few of its versions.
1. Firstly, go to the Settings application.
2. Then, click on General.
3. Next, you will get a setting titled ‘Use Side Switch’ that allows users to lock the screen rotation feature.
Devin Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Devin smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Computers Articles1. Buying A Cheap Pc Or Laptop
Author: Jack Williams
2. Lightning Protection Measures And Skills For Industrial Switches
Author: jothan li
3. How The Best Technician Can Fix Your Broken Phone Easily For Less Money
Author: If you own a smartphone, the chances are that it’s
4. Some Effective And Smart Tips To Find Mobile Repair In The Uk
5. Reasons Why It’s Time For You To Hire Expert-mobile Technicians
6. Where You Can Take Your Mobile Phone To Give It The Best Repair
7. Weaver Game- A New Crossword Game
8. Rfid Contactless Management System Helps Intelligent Hospital Fixed Assets Inventory
9. Data Engineering & Data Analytics Services | Cuelebre
10. Best Youtube Ad Blocker Firefox
Author: Pop Guard
11. Inquire The Best Local Seo Services In Oceanside, Ca For Small To Midsize Businesses
Author: Joy Adella is a freelance writer and writes about
12. The Top 10 Metaverse Development Companies In The Usa?
13. You Must Know These Tips And Tricks For A Secure Defi
14. Webroot Vs. Avast: Which One Is Better And Why?
15. Hp Printer Says Offline