ALL >> General >> View Article
The Importance Of Machine Vision Light Sources In The Visual System
It is an indispensable part of the machine vision system, and its choice directly affects the quality and application effect of the input data. Since there is no universal machine vision lighting device, for each specific application example, the corresponding lighting device should be selected to achieve the desired application effect.
The[url=https://www.honoroptics.com/purchase-high-purity-optical-grade-sapphire-optics/]wholesale large size optical grade sapphire optics[/url] is one of the most critical parts of the machine vision system and is directly related to the success or failure of the system. A good lighting design allows us to get a good image, which improves the resolution of the entire system and simplifies the calculation of the software. Unsuitable lighting can cause many problems.
The role of [machine vision light source]:
1. Illuminate the target and increase the brightness
2. Used as a tool or reference for measurement
3. Overcoming ambient light interference to ensure image stability;
4. Forming an effect that is advantageous for image processing;
In the visual project, how can I choose the ideal lighting scheme? In this process, we need to consider many factors, such as the direction of [url=https://www.honoroptics.com/customizable-infrared-silicon-lenses/]wholesale large size infrared Silicon optics[/url], the size of the light source, the shape, the installation space requirements, the intensity of the light, the polarization, the uniformity of the light, the diffused light or the parallel light, the background of the target, etc., using the light source The color, color temperature, target size, working distance, emission angle, and light-emitting device are also factors to be considered.
At the heart of the machine vision system is image acquisition and image processing. The quality of the image itself is critical to the overall vision system. [Machine Vision Light Source] is an important factor in determining the image quality of the entire machine vision system. By selecting an appropriate light source, the target features and background information in the image can be reasonably separated, thereby greatly reducing the difficulty of image processing and improving the system. Stability and reliability.
In machine vision systems, the more common visual light sources are high-frequency fluorescent lamps, fiber-optic halogen lamps, xenon lamps, and LED light sources. LED light sources are more commonly used, and occupy a dominant position in the field of machine vision [url=https://www.honoroptics.com/high-quality-lisaf-lisgaf-and-licaf-laser-crystals/]wholesale LiSAF, LiSGaF and LiCAF laser crystals[/url], becoming the preferred light source for machine vision system integration.
In the visual system, an effective lighting idea can be established to quickly evaluate which light source can effectively solve the lighting problem. According to the basic information of the object to be tested, the installation conditions, etc., it is pre-determined which light source illuminates the target area to be bright or dark, which can better implement the software algorithm.
General Articles1. What Was The Main Reason Behind Baba Ramdev Sucess?
Author: aman ghanshala
2. Secret Sauce To Successful Newsletters
3. Parents Have Needs Too! Academics Is Lower Than You Think
4. Lean Into Small Parent Turnout! Starting Where You Are With Parent Engagement
5. Educating Is Hard. Let Parents Help!
6. The Gift Of Feedback
7. Tips For Pick Up And Drop Off
8. Future Of Matrimony Business In India
9. Junk Removal – Tips To Save Time And Money
Author: Dave Kocemba
10. Gemstone Evaluation Criteria And Classification Of Gemstones
Author: Saif Saiyed
11. Can You Buy A Tractor On Credit
Author: peter main
12. Vidalista 20 Mg Tadalafil | Buy Generic Cialis Online | Medsvilla
Author: Amy smith
13. Web Design Tips - How To Make Your Website Fruitful
Author: Yogendra Shinde
14. Trekking To Your Heart’s Core – Consider Annapurna Circuit Trek
Author: Amit Sinha
15. Types Of Fencing For Your Farm
Author: Danny Woodhams