ALL >> Business >> View Article
Sustainability Strategy - Run A Successful Business And Get Recognized
Sustainable growth is one of the biggest challenges any business leader faces, but it isn’t a new problem. Every industry faces increasing pressure from customers, employees, shareholders, and governmental entities to develop sustainable practices.
As businesses evolve in their efforts, they are also developing plans that incorporate sustainability and resource management into their operations. In order to track their efforts, sustainable resource management programs like CSR in Myanmar are being implemented more often to reduce the complexity of the problems.
So, what are the Steps to build the business sustainability strategy and getting it recognized?
1. Get To Know And Engage With Your Stakeholders - Know both the positive and negative aspects of every person, group and company.
2. Understand Your Sustainability Risks - Know that your product or the service you offer is critical to focusing your efforts on areas that will have the highest impact by undertaking a thorough materiality assessment.
3. Gathering The Right Data And Setting Targets – The only way to show people that you’re improving your environmental and social performance is to obtain credible data and set targets against it.
4. Seek Feedback And Continually Improve - Get feedback from the stakeholders, people and your customers, and keep improving and managing the risks based on the outcomes of the feedback.
To make these things possible and to run a risk-free business, contact the right sustainability consultancy.
How Sustainability Consultancy Can Help You?
The role of a Sustainability Consultancy is to shape sustainability and foster healthy relationships between businesses, civil society organizations and government. It also provides the necessary tools, training and platform to create a stronger and more sustainable future for everyone.
• Grievance Mechanisms
• Corporate Social Responsibility
What Will You Get by Implementing Grievance Mechanisms?
Implementing grievance mechanism in Myanmar leads to the development of successful partnerships fostered between the largest and most respectable companies operating in Oil and Gas and Agriculture and their project affected communities.
• Develop a partnership with their workers and communities
• Identify and resolve issues before they elevate
• Reduce their operational and reputational risk
• Evaluate the performance of their E&S management system
Sustainability Consultancy’s Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility helps you to build a reputation as a responsible business. Corporate Social Responsibility related services by the sustainability consultancy in Myanmar includes,
• Local and community investment development plan
• Satisfaction survey
• Policy making
• Research study of the project affected area
• Socio-economic Impact assessment study
• Training and Capacity Building
• Preparation of CSR budget
• Preparation of the CSR Plan & Procedures
• Monitoring and Evaluation of CSR Program
The author of this article is the leading provider of programs like CSR in Myanmar for business people. In this article, he discusses the sustainability strategy businesses must follow to run a successful business and get recognized. To know more, visit http://conyatcreate.com/
Conyat Create partners to meet the diverse needs of organisations, communities and individuals in search of environmental and social solutions within Myanmar’s unique and ever-changing context. We are driven to achieve progress through empowerment by leveraging the roles of women and youth wherever necessary. Through the development of building leaders, increasing capacity and fostering healthy partnerships, we aim to create healthy ecosystems and meaningful connections rooted in shared knowledge.
Business Articles1. Explore Good Reasons For Hiring Professionals For Company Registration
Author: A1 Corp
2. Experience The Top Notch Benefits Of Company Registration In Singapore
Author: A1 Corp
3. Opportunities For The Global Smart Card Ic Market To Reach $4.3 Billion By 2023
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. Document You Require Before Company Registration In Singapore
Author: A1 Corp
5. 10 Benefits Derived By Accounting Firms From Remote Staffing
6. Nichrome Brings One Of The Leading Tablets Tooling Manufacturer – Yener To India
Author: Nichrome India
7. Choose A Specialist To Register Your Company Without The Risk
Author: A1 Corp
8. 5 Tips On Choosing The Perfect School For Your Child
Author: Priya Varma
9. Step By Step Directions To Seek Out The Simplest Digital Promoting Agency:
10. Maleic Anhydride Market Rise, Key Success Factors, And Business Opportunities Including Key Players
Author: prismane consulting
11. Pick Out Cylindrical Bearings Based On Your Requirement
12. Top Microwave Oven You Need To Really Think About
13. Know Everything About Full Complement Cylindrical Roller Bearing
14. How To Curb Longest Delay In Queue
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. Company Formation In The Uk – Process Made Simple
Author: Irene Emily