ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Google Integrates Voice Input In Mobile Search. Here’s Why You Should Care
Total Articles: 15
Google has very recently added voice input capability in mobile web search for Android devices. While users can still do voice search using the built-in microphone on their keyboard, it is quite fascinating to see Google extending this capability on its search bar. Android users could notice a new mic icon included in Google.com. This is a good opportunity for better SEO in Sydney.
This functionality is not yet available for iOS users and there’s no specified timeline or clues as to when Google will add the same to the platform.
Why is Google doing this?
You might probably be wondering why Google is doing this, given that users can already do voice search using Google Assistant available on the homescreen search bar. With voice search on the rise, Google might be pushing it further to create a universal experience. This might also help the tech giant to fine tune its Assistant, as more users would tend to use the voice search feature being present right in front of them.
Why is this Important?
Google announced in 2016 that 20% of its mobile searches were fulfilled with voice. Whilst that is the latest update the company has so far revealed about voice search, it is apparent that voice search sees exponential growth ever since. Search using voice has become easy and convenient for people today than typing. Not to mention the increasing adoption of smart speakers.
Bloggers, famous publishing sites, and SEO services in Sydney have realised its potential and are already optimising their SEO strategies for better reach.
Google Home and Google Assistant reads featured snippets as an answer to a user’s voice search query. This brings in the purpose of enhancing your web content, for it to be included in the snippet. By understanding the pattern of voice search queries in your niche, you can optimise content to try and include in featured snippet, thus improving traffic.
Here’s what you can do:
- Focus on longtail keywords. This could be phrases or even an entire sentence. This is due to the fact that voice search uses conversational language.
- Optimise your local SEO strategy. An SEO company in Sydney can help you out. Voice search usually tend to be localised in nature. Meaning, it usually tends to be queries related to opening hours or the nearest restaurants, for instance. So, remember to add information such as opening hours and location, alongside optimising your website content.
- Anticipate what kind of specific questions your audience might probably ask and create content surrounding those queries. This could be achieved by creating an FAQ content or a blogpost containing the longtail keywords, or the queries integrated within the content in a conversational manner.
Voice search is a great opportunity for growth that should never be missed. If you feel clueless about it, get in touch with an SEO consultant in Sydney for more assistance.
The author is working in a recognised SEO company in Sydney for more than 2 years. He usually writes about SEO news and digital marketing in various publications. For more, visit https://www.1stinseo.com/
Based in Albuquerque, 1st In SEO, is a complete SEO and full service digital marketing company that specializes in providing comprehensive SEO and internet marketing services for small and mid-sized businesses. At 1st in SEO we are committed to your companies success and our number one priority is customer service. Our company is designed to operate with optimal efficiency and this lean business model has allowed us to compete with much larger businesses in a rapidly changing industry. We provide search engine optimization and a host of internet marketing services to small and midsize businesses at affordable prices. To know more, contact us @ 505-247-0625 or visit https://www.1stinseo.com
Marketing Articles1. How To Drive Traffic To Your Website
Author: Manshu James
2. Global Mobile Apps For Dna Sequencing Market
3. Global Antiemetics Market Is Estimated To Reach $6 Billion By 2024
4. Take A Look At Our Mi A3 Back Cover Collection
Author: khadak singh
5. Few Things To Know About Baidu Advertising
Author: Damon Za
6. Global Specialty Sorbents Market
7. Buy Stylish And Protective Oppo Realme 3 Pro Cover Online At An Affordable Price
Author: Ankit Batra
8. Global Cobalt Acetate Market
9. Silver Oxide Battery Market Is Estimated To Reach $21.46 Billion By 2026
10. The Many Benefits Of Roller Banners For Trade Shows
Author: Andrew Ballington james
11. Global Degaussing Market Is Estimated To Reach $1 Billion By 2024
12. Teej And Rakhi
Author: garima rathore
13. Economic Status Of Sri Lanka
Author: Deepak pant
14. Global Flexographic Ink Market Is Estimated To Reach $16 Billion By 2025
15. Call Of The Hour : Outsourced Marketing
Author: Aakash Sharma