ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Nintendo Dsi Xl: Another E-book Reader?
I must confess, I do not have a Nintendo DS, but I have friends who do and I must admit itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s a cool little product. With the integration of gaming, Wi-Fi connectivity, and a camera, the only thing this device was missing was eBook functionality. Being released later on this month is the Nintendo DSi XL, with a built-in library of 100 Classic Books.
The first reaction is, that this device will not compare to a Kindle or Nook in this initial version. I believe that this statement is true, but if Nintendo sees a growing market for consumers wanting to use this product for eBook reading in conjunction to gaming, I believe it will expand this feature and take the device to the next level.
Even though this gadget is mostly for gaming, the Nintendo DS has marketed itself to an older audience (other than teenagers) by casting Lisa Kudrow and even Beyonce in commercials to show the diversity of the product.
Lisa used the Nintendo DS to help her prepare a meal with her daughter by using an interactive recipe game that walked her through the prep and cooking process. Beyonce used the device by playing a video game that helps train her singing voice. Liv Tyler was also in a Nintendo DS commercial playing a game that helped her practice her piano playing skills on a piano training game. Also, with games like Brainage to help keep an aging mind young, this product is fun for all ages.
Will the Nintendo DSi be a competitor for the iPad? If you think about price, then yes. At $190, the DSi sounds more affordable than $499, the least expensive of the iPad versions. In portability, the DSi is more convenient due to its small size. It also features two screens and comes in a variety of colors. I might sound pretty excited about it, but the truth is, if you have the extra cash, the iPad is ahead of the Nintendo DSi if you want a well designed device that does everything the DSi does, but also allows for reading printed media interactively and playing your iTunes. Well, one thing the iPad does not have is a camera.
So the verdict is, apparently, everyone wants a piece of the eBook reader pie. It also doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t hurt to mention your device includes a book collection while there is so much buzz going on about eBook readers. Overall, this is an excellent product for its functionality and value. Anything that gets you or your kids excited about reading is a good thing.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Buy Ig Like - Real & Genuine Instagram Likes From $1.00
Author: Claine Tony
2. The 5 Best Magento Hosting For 2021 - Tested & Reviewed
Author: Cyras Jenkins
3. Top Digital Marketing Service Company In New York
Author: Exclusive PR Solutions
4. How To Select The Ideal Digital Marketing Company For Your Business
Author: Ravinder Singh
5. Quint Digital’s Brief Guide To Simplify Magento Development Melbourne
Author: Quint Digital
6. Digital Marketing Companies In Madhapur
7. My Monitor Won’t Show The Correct Resolution What To Do?
Author: Ella johnson
8. About Keywords: Everything You Need To Know – Part 1
9. Top Reasons Why Online Marketing Can Help Financially Struggling Businesses
Author: Harry Sazos
10. Morbiz Is Offering A Free Web Presence Analysis For Small Businesses
Author: Jay Gilbert
11. How Digital Marketing Agency Can Help Start-ups To Grow A Brand In 2021?
Author: Ajay Agarwal
12. How Are Influencer Programs Affecting Prs In 2021
Author: TYC Communication
13. Impact Of Social Media Marketing Services For Your Business
Author: Dev Roy
14. The Best 5 Ai Photo Editing Software You Can Use In 2021
Author: Ella Johnson
15. What Is The Impact Of Social Media On Your Marketing
Author: athira aravindan