ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Analyzing Your Seo Results
Any website owner who seeks to drive traffic by gaining search engine visibility, certainly has used at least some SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques and strategies. SEO is an ongoing process and which consist of different elements that everyone can take advantage of. However, the structure of the execution process is what differentiates a successful SEO campaign.
This never ending marathon of competition requires that you carefully analyze your SEO results. Without monitoring and analysis, you will be working in the dark when seeking to compete successfully.
Fortunately, Google provides an easy to install set of tools and metrical capabilities with Google Analytics. Google Analytics provides invaluable SEO stats that, fully understood, can help you consistently optimize your efforts to improve both visibility and conversions. While the metrics and the customizations of Google Analytics provide potentially limitless configurations of data, here are the most commonly used metrics that surely deserve your attention too:
1. Website Visits Ã¢â‚¬â€œ by day, week, month or year Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ endless customization.
2. Visitor Geography Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Map overlay Ã¢â‚¬â€œ where the visitors are coming from.
3. Traffic Sources Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Direct Visits (people who already have bookmarked the site or know the URL), Referring Sites (e.g. an industry site, social media, social bookmarking) and Search Engines (breaks down to paid search, organic search).
4. Number of Pageviews / Time On-Site Ã¢â‚¬â€œ great measure of visitor engagement with onsite content.
5. Bounce Rate Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the percentage of page visits that were abandoned within seconds.
6. Exit Pages Ã¢â‚¬â€œ specific pages where the users are exiting the site entirely.
7. Page Stats Ã¢â‚¬â€œ bounce rate and exit rate by page Ã¢â‚¬â€œ large rates mean the page needs to be improved to improve interaction.
8. Keywords Ã¢â‚¬â€œ what keywords are being used to find your site? What kind of page stats come from these keywords.
9. Content Ã¢â‚¬â€œ how are visitors interacting with the content including the new content that you should be adding to your knowledgebase all of the time?
10. Goals Ã¢â‚¬â€œ how many visitors are entering your conversion funnel and how many of those are completing the funnel. Where in the funnel does there appear to be abandonment (exit). These kinds of metrics are critical to overall performance and profitability of your online effort.
11. Much more PLUS endless combinations of all of the above variables to evaluate and respond to stats on the most granular or macular level.
Someone once said, Ã¢â‚¬Å“If you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t know what road to take, any road will do.Ã¢â‚¬Â This is quite true if you are not using Analytics to monitor and manage your SEO Strategy. Only with the clarity provided by actual stats can you respond with clear, reasoned and organized approaches to refine, tweak and ultimately optimize the results coming from SEO. Contact us and let us help you analyze your SEO efforts.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Top Three Benefits Of Programmatic Digital Out Of Home Advertising!
Author: Oliver Nguyen
2. Pros And Cons Of Google Adsense
Author: Oliver Nguyen
3. 3 Best Services Offered By Best Digital Media Agencies
Author: Nivida Web Solutions
4. 10 Reasons Why Your Business Needs An Seo, Number 9 Will Shock You!!!
5. 7 Simple & Effective Steps To Make Your Online Website.
6. How To Create Effective Email Newsletters For Better Engagement?
7. Fiber Internet Services Bhubaneswar Bring Reliable Internet Connectivity!
Author: Richard Mize
8. Internet Service Provider Must Bring High Speed Internet!
Author: Richard Mize
9. Best Email Opt-in Tools For Smbs
Author: Uma Sri
10. Best Digital Marketing Company India
Author: Katie James
11. How To Choose A Right Php Website Development Company In India?
Author: Mobile App Coder
12. Advanced Driver Assistance Patent Portfolio
Author: Paul Thompson
13. Role Of Digital Marketing For Your Business
Author: Soumya Banerjee
14. How To Grow Your Business Sale With The Help Of Social Media
Author: Monika Sharma
15. Seo Keywords – Not Number 12070088 And Deutdedbpal Kleinanzeigen Betrug Ebay
Author: vikram kumar