ALL >> General >> View Article
Agriculture Minister! Chhattisgarh Gets Agriculture Leadership Award
Born on 1st May 1959, in a humble family, the mileposts of reforms and revolution through politics, for him were not distant dreams rather viable visions which he pursued and boarded upon valiantly, achieving success and acclamation both in the social and political domains in the state of undivided Madhya Pradesh and present Chhattisgarh.
RAIPUR: Chhattisgarh has been awarded with agriculture leadership award for successful implementation of agriculture policies and provision of 24-hour electricity to farmers at nominal costs.
Union home minister Rajnath Singh conferred the award to Agriculture minister Brijmohan Agrawal at a function held in New Delhi onFriday.
While addressing the gathering, Agriculture minister Agrawal said besides gaining success in agricultural field, farmers received guidance to explore horticulture, animal husbandry and fisheries segment for their additional income.
Farmers in state avail benefits of zero per cent interest on agriculture loan, he added.
Country will strengthen if farmers are strengthened and hence a concrete action plan should be prepared in the interest of farmers. Traditional farming should be replaced by modern farming which is the need of hour, said Agriculture Minister Brijmohan Agrawal at the concluding ceremony of National Agriculture Exhibition Agro Vision 2014 organized at Nagpur on Sunday.
Agrawal said that along with modern farming techniques, the farmers should also go for cash crops to secure their future. He said that large amount of guava is being exported from Chhattisgarh. Agrawal emphasized on utility of micro irrigation and said that the Central government should increase the subsidy on sprinkler.
He advocated for organic farming as the entire world is adopting it. However, organic farming will succeed only when animal husbandry is increased. Agrawal also appealed to the farmers to use solar pumps. He said that micro irrigation facilities should be increased by increasing the subsidy and by preparing an attractive action plan. He said that Chhattisgarh government has launched a number of schemes including Agriculture Farm Equipment Service Centre for unemployed agriculture engineers.
The project cost is about Rs 25 lakh and the government will provide grant of Rs 10 lakh. The government has plans to establish 300 Agriculture Farm Equipment Service Centres. Union Minister Nitin Gadkari appreciated the agriculture development in Chhattisgarh under the guidance of Agrawal.
General Articles1. Digital Marketer In Kolkata
Author: Webapps Software
2. How Does Cloud Hosting Work?
3. Volvo Committed To Use Blockchain For The Highest Level Of Transparency.
Author: Block chain council
4. Working Bariatric Food Into Your Diet
Author: Johnny Kwon
5. Seven Best Powerpoint Alternatives For Your Presentation Needs
Author: karen minton
6. Custom Patches
Author: Mark Marlon
7. Why Trigger Sprayer Is Effective To Use For Garden Purposes?
8. Netrack: Air Conditioned Server Rack And Intelligent Server Racks
9. Abbiamo Avuto Il Piacere Di Avere Il Talentuoso Jon Denis Di S6 Photography Al Nostro Matrimonio
10. Plant Hydrocolloids Market Revenues Analyzed Through 2029; Sales Continue To Dip Amid Coronavirus Ou
11. Fiber Optic Components Market Worth 27.60 Billion Usd By 2023
12. Kostenloses Hochzeitskleid In Einem Bekleidungsgeschäft In New Jersey
13. Improving Your Online Store With A Shopify Plus Agency
Author: Dan Kogan
14. 7 Tips For Better Ac Care And Maintenance With Pressure Washer
Author: Aaron Reyes
15. How To Play Satta Matka Game?
Author: satta boss