ALL >> General >> View Article
Agriculture Minister! Chhattisgarh Gets Agriculture Leadership Award
Born on 1st May 1959, in a humble family, the mileposts of reforms and revolution through politics, for him were not distant dreams rather viable visions which he pursued and boarded upon valiantly, achieving success and acclamation both in the social and political domains in the state of undivided Madhya Pradesh and present Chhattisgarh.
RAIPUR: Chhattisgarh has been awarded with agriculture leadership award for successful implementation of agriculture policies and provision of 24-hour electricity to farmers at nominal costs.
Union home minister Rajnath Singh conferred the award to Agriculture minister Brijmohan Agrawal at a function held in New Delhi onFriday.
While addressing the gathering, Agriculture minister Agrawal said besides gaining success in agricultural field, farmers received guidance to explore horticulture, animal husbandry and fisheries segment for their additional income. Farmers in state avail benefits of zero per cent interest on agriculture loan, he added.
Country will strengthen if farmers are strengthened and hence a concrete action plan should be prepared in the interest ...
... of farmers. Traditional farming should be replaced by modern farming which is the need of hour, said Agriculture Minister Brijmohan Agrawal at the concluding ceremony of National Agriculture Exhibition Agro Vision 2014 organized at Nagpur on Sunday.
Agrawal said that along with modern farming techniques, the farmers should also go for cash crops to secure their future. He said that large amount of guava is being exported from Chhattisgarh. Agrawal emphasized on utility of micro irrigation and said that the Central government should increase the subsidy on sprinkler.
He advocated for organic farming as the entire world is adopting it. However, organic farming will succeed only when animal husbandry is increased. Agrawal also appealed to the farmers to use solar pumps. He said that micro irrigation facilities should be increased by increasing the subsidy and by preparing an attractive action plan. He said that Chhattisgarh government has launched a number of schemes including Agriculture Farm Equipment Service Centre for unemployed agriculture engineers.
The project cost is about Rs 25 lakh and the government will provide grant of Rs 10 lakh. The government has plans to establish 300 Agriculture Farm Equipment Service Centres. Union Minister Nitin Gadkari appreciated the agriculture development in Chhattisgarh under the guidance of Agrawal.
General Articles1. What Are The Critical Aspects Of The Iso 20000 It Service Management System (sms) Policy?
2. Best Astrologer In Thanisandra | Famous Astrologer In Thanisandra
3. Safeguarding Steel Pipes: Strategies To Prevent Rusting - Piping Projects Eu
Author: Piping Projects eu
4. Best Upvc Windows Manufacturers In Mangalore | Window Company
5. Stainless Steel Plates: The Backbone Of Modern Industries
Author: Maxell Steel & Alloys
6. Best Astrologer In Boston | Famous Astrologer In Boston
7. Quay Law Lawyers & Solicitors
Author: Ian Mellett
8. Nourishing The Soul: Wellness-focused Home Services With Prepeat Tiffin
9. Anger Management - Depression Management
Author: anxiety management
10. The Ultimate Guide To Dog Boarding In Delhi: Ensuring A Home Away From Home
Author: Kajal Snouters
11. Gene Therapy Market To Surge $4.6b By 2027: Focus On Cvds And Orphan Diseases – Technavio
Author: Ben Gross
12. H3c And Spirent Achieve Industry First: Large-scale 800g Test Success
Author: Ben Gross
13. Building A Digital Utopia: How Metaverse Games Are Shaping Smart Cities
14. What Is Full-stack Development And Why Is It Important
15. Iso Certification In Canada Increases Construction Companies' Customer Confidence?