ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Interior Designers In Cochin
BLENDING WITH COLOURS – THE ECLECTIC STYLE
The eclectic style may be well defined as a selection of colours which appears in various other styles the best. It is a collection of elements which has been gathered from different sources and put together into a different style. However, this does not mean that this style is easy to create or replicate. Mixing & matching elements from different styles is not as easy as it seems. Simply taking the elements which you may like the best in each and every style and randomly throwing them here and there is not enough. It is important to be very moderate when creating different contrasts and to create a balanced design. The idea is to create something that represents your style & what you are basically. An eclectic interior design is explained and distinguished by various contrasts and designs. Monnaie is the best interior designers in Cochin. If you are living in Cochin then the best option that you can choose is Monnaie Architects and Interiors.
Consider Every Piece’s worth
Before you start with decorating, ...
... be very specific of each single piece you want in the room. Is it worth or what its style is. Even if a room does not look too perfect, then it should still be put together. Eclectic does not mean throwing lots of random pieces here and there.
Choose Balancing Items
You can place some identical pieces in the room to help you balance the eclectic styles. These items can create harmony, balance and link different parts of the room together. An example would be two identical coffee table or draperies.
It is not necessary that everything should match. Play with a contrast in the room. This can include and indulge mixing hot and cold colours, such as with a pink sofa and a green one, or adding a refurbished piece of furniture to a sleek, polished room. This contrast becomes an interesting part of your décor.
Keep the Basics Neutral
It is important that you make sure you also maintain some neutral colours in the room, such as with paintwork. This allows adding stronger colours in the design of the room, without creating a clash and tiff on any styles.
Match Colours or Fabrics
If it seems nothing is matching, then bringing the items that can work well with each other even if they seem quite different. A good place to start is to try to match some paint, fabrics or colours. Patterns can be the example of what can be mixed up.
Do not forget to choose repeating certain items in the room, for instance items of similar shapes can be brought in. An example would be a circular coffee table with a circular decorative mirror and a rectangular curio unit with a rectangular coffee table.
To know more details click on the following link.
Visit us: www.monnaie.in
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Plan Your Kitchen Renovation To Get The Desired Results?
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
2. Fortifying Your Fortress: A Comprehensive Guide To Home Security
Author: Michael Gilmore
3. How To Plan Your Property Purchase? Know More!
Author: Garry Stacks
4. How Do You Identify Water Leaks Easily?
Author: Luke Huntingfield
5. Unveiling The Mystery Of Shower Leaks: Causes, Prevention, And Repair
Author: Zac Mealmaker
6. The Beauty And Practicality Of Glass Articles In Home Décor
Author: Kellaway Chloe
7. Prevent Crime By Installing Cctv Cameras
Author: Owen Summerville
8. Top Reasons For Winter Landscape Services
Author: Noah Dransfield
9. Rise Your Space With Absolute Tile Flooring: Unveiling A Symphony Of Flooring Services
Author: Atf Oklahoma
10. Elevate Your Space: Bathroom Vanities Sale Selection Guide
11. Pipe Dreams Delivered: The Ultimate Guide To Online Plumbing Supplies
Author: Beyond Plumbing Supplies
12. The Best Decking West Auckland Services By Pristine Exteriors
Author: Pristine Exteriors
13. Budget-friendly Shower Replacement Options Without Compromising Quality
Author: Mr Vegas Kitchen Remodeling
14. Top 10 Interior Designers In Ahmedabad
Author: Saurabh Jain
15. Why Regular Mattress Cleaning Is Essential For A Healthy Sleep Environment
Author: Price Carpet Cleaning Las Vegas