ALL >> Education >> View Article
Selenium Testing Training: The Beginning For Learners
What is Selenium?
Selenium is a Suite of Software Tools to computerize Web Browsers. Selenium is an Open source Software discharged under the Apache 2.0 License, chiefly utilized for Functional and Regression Testing. Selenium underpins different Operating Environments to make and execute Test cases.
Selenium Supports: MS Windows, Linux, Macintosh and so forth...
Selenium bolsters different programming conditions to compose Programs.
Selenium bolsters: Java, C#, Perl, Python, Ruby, and PHP (Selenium underpins different programming dialects to compose Test Scripts, we can choose any of those dialects, these days a large portion of the Selenium Testers utilizing Java (almost 77%))
Selenium bolsters different Web Browsers:-
Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, IE, Opera,Safari and so on...
Note: Selenium IDE bolsters just Mozilla Firefox.
Selenium underpins different Testing Frameworks that relies upon Programming condition:-
Utilizing Testing Framework we can Group Test Cases, Prioritize Test Cases, Execute Test Batches and Generate Test Reports.
• Java - JUnit, TestNG
• C#.NET - NUnit
Selenium Components/Selenium's Tool Suite:
• Selenium initially sprung up in 2004
• In 2006, Selenium WebDriver was propelled at Google.
• In 2008, the entire Selenium group choose to blend WebDriver with RC (Remote Control) keeping in mind the end goal to shape more power device called Selenium 2.0.
Selenium 1.0 :- (Selenium IDE + Selenium RC + Selenium Grid)
Selenium 2.0 :- (Selenium IDE + Selenium RC + Selenium WebDriver + Selenium Grid)
Selenium 1.0 + WebDriver = Selenium 2.0
Selenium Components/Selenium's Tool Suite:-
1) Selenium IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
It is Firefox program connect to, works just on Firefox.
Selenium IDE Features:-
It is a prototyping device to make and execute Test Cases.
• Create Test Cases, shape Test suites - (Utilizing Recording we can produce Test cases or utilizing Element Locators and Selenese Commands we can sort Test Steps.)
• Execute Test Case, Test Suite
• Edit Test Cases
• Debug Test Cases
• Export Test Cases to different configurations (supporting organizations, ex: Java, Ruby etc...)
Selenium IDE Drawbacks:-
• It underpins just Mozilla Firefox program.
• It doesn't bolster programming.
• It doesn't bolster Data driven Testing
• It doesn't produce definite Test Reports.
2) Selenium RC (* Out Dated)
3) Selenium WebDriver:-
• It is a Programming Interface, doesn't have IDE.
• Selenium IDE - IDE, no Programming
• Selenium WebDriver - Programming Interface, no IDE
• UFT - IDE and Programming Interface
Selenium WebDriver Features:-
• It has Programming Interface just; utilizing Element Locators and WebDriver Commands we can make Test Cases.
• It bolsters different Operating Environments (MS Windows, Linux, Mac etc...)
• It underpins different Browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, IE, Safari, Opera etc...)
• It underpins different Programming conditions (Java, C#, Python, Perl, Ruby and PHP)
• It underpins Data driven Testing, Cross program Testing and Batch Testing.
• It underpins Parllel test execution with help of either selenium Grid or TestNG Framework.
Disadvantages of Selenium WebDriver:-
• It doesn't have IDE, so it sets aside greater opportunity to make Test cases.
• No inherent Result Reporting office.
• No inherent spread sheet for Data related operations
4) Selenium Grid:-
• It is utilized to execute Test cases over various programs, working conditions and PCs in parallel.
• Selenium Grid 2.0 backings Selenium RC Test Cases and Selenium WebDriver Test Cases.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Selenium:-
Points of interest:
• It is an Open source Software (Free of Cost)
• It underpins different Operating conditions, Browsers and Programming situations.
• It bolsters Parallel Test Execution and so forth...
• It bolsters Web Applications as it were.
• No dependable Technical help
• Limited help for Image Testing
• No other device reconciliation for Test Management.
• Takes more opportunity to make Test cases in Selenium WebDriver
• Difficult Setup Test Environment and so forth...
Selenium Environment Setup :-
• Pick Selenium Tools
• Selenium WebDriver,
• TestNG and so forth...
Test Environment setup:-
• Download and concentrate Eclipse IDE
• Download and Install Java (jdk) Software.
• Download Selenium WebDriver Java dialect ties shape seleniumhq.org and Add WebDriver bump documents to Java extend in Eclipse IDE
• Download Browser drivers (Chrome, IE etc...) and Extract.
• Download TestNG structure from Eclipse and introduce.
Test Automation utilizing Selenium:-
• Using WebDriver
• Java Programming
• TestNG Framework
Looking for a best selenium training institute in Bangalore? Join Infocampus. Infocampus is one of the institutes that provide Selenium Courses in Bangalore. In infocampus, candidates get real time project with live examples for each and every topic of selenium classes. To attend free demo classes on selenium, contact 9738001024. To know more about selenium training in Bangalore, visit http://infocampus.co.in/best-selenium-testing-training-center-in-bangalore.html.
best institute for selenium training in Bangalore – Infocampus. Infocampus is an excellence training center for selenium courses in Bangalore. At Infocampus, selenium training is focused on practical and real time examples. Contact Infocampus at 8884166608 or visit http://infocampus.co.in/best-selenium-testing-training-center-in-bangalore.html for complete details on selenium training.
Education Articles1. Benefits Of Ccna Certification For Your Networking Career
2. Should You Employ A Designer When Renovating Your Kitchen Area?
Author: Alex Arnorld
3. Why Opting For Photography Courses Is Best For Your Clicking Career?
Author: Dk Digital Tech
4. How Could You Make Coding Fun?
Author: shubham sharma
5. How To Quickly Manage High School Teachers Responsibilities
Author: Dilawar Mustafa
6. "the Best Tips To Enrich Communication Between Students, Staff And Parents "
Author: Neelima Ls
7. Best It Training Institute In Jamshedpur
Author: Best IT training institute in jamshepur
8. 10 Famous Trumpet Players
Author: Bishal Sharma
9. Reasons Why Engineering Is Important In Present Day?
Author: Kamal Bhatt
10. Which Is The Best Mca College In Mumbai? Which College Is Better For Pursuing Mca And Have Better P
Author: Girish Shyanbhag
11. Which Is The Best Management Or Mba College In Mumbai?
Author: Girish Shyanbhag
12. The Alignment Of My Project Methodology To The Lean Process
Author: Debra Gentz
13. What Are Some Of The Best Quotes From Mahatma Gandhi?
Author: insights success
14. All You Need To Know About Scholarships For International Students In Australia
Author: Echoes Education
15. Difference Between Mbbs In Ukraine And Other Countries For Indian Students