ALL >> Business >> View Article
Gantous & Abou Raad Arak 750ml
Similar to ouzo and pastis, arak is an anis-flavored, traditional libation in Lebanon and other Middle Eastern counties. Great as an aperitif or accompaniment to regional cuisine, this refreshingly unsweetened spirit is a particular treat in warm weather. Gantous&AbouRaad Arak is made with just three ingredients: grape spirit, aniseeds, and water. Therefore, the flavor and aroma is distinctively clean and bright. Thanks to the natural oils from the anise, a traditional serve of one part arak to two parts water will yield a lovely clouding effect.
EL MASSAYA ARAK 750ML
El Massaya Arak is an exceptional Lebanese spirit, produced with the finest ingredients using traditional, labor-intensive methods.
Indigenous Obeidi grapes are fermented for about two weeks, then double distilled in traditional Moorish lid copper stills over vinewood embers. On the third distillation, the spirit is macerated with organic green aniseed from the Syrian slopes of Mount Hermon, which imparts a distinctive aroma and flavor. Finally, the spirit is aged in traditional clay amphorae for two years, lending a subtle color and a notable maturity. Serve El Massaya Arak with two parts cold water.
LAIRD'S APPLEJACK BRANDY 750ML
Laird's Applejack has a smooth, light to medium-weight body, a bouquet of peeled apples and a hint of toasted oak. The brandy's palate leads off with the delightfully tart flavor of apple cider, followed by notes of toffee, caramel and oak. The finish is warming and of medium duration. 80 proof.
D'USSE XO COGNAC 750 ML
The new D'USSE XO is a blend of hand-selected eaux-de-vie, which is aged for ten years or more and offers flavor notes of ripe blackberry and apricot, with hints of dark chocolate and walnut.It is packaged in a bottle that features the Cross of Lorraine - a symbol of honor, courage and perseverance used by the French resistance during World War II - a statement wherever it rests.
REMY MARTIN V.S.O.P 750ML
Remy Martin VSOP Cognac is composed of eaux-de-vie coming exclusively from the most sought-after vineyards of Cognac: Grande Champagne and Petite Champagne. Such eaux-de-vie offer an exceptional ageing potential and are known as Cognac Fine Champagne. Accounting for one in three bottles of VSOP consumed worldwide, Remy Martin is the benchmark for the VSOP category and is blended from spirits aged from 4 to 12 years. This latest version finishes the cognac in old barrels for a year before bottling.
TY KU SAKE BLACK (720ML)
TY KU Sake Black's refined flavor profile balances peach on the nose with a subtle hint of spice underneath. The depth and body pairs well with lighter Western fare (grilled white meats and cooked fish), yet is dry and delicate enough to complement Asian cuisine.
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us atBuy wine online, Online liquor store, Buy vodka online, Buy liquor online, Buy tequila online
Business Articles1. We Manufacture Latest Design Of Custom Perfume Boxes
2. Hiring Housekeeping Hoboken Services For Your Apartments
Author: Glow Up Clean
3. Your Purpose-driven Path: How To Reinvent And Re-energize Yourself With A Fulfilling, Joyful Purpos
Author: eWomen Network
4. Custom Cereal Boxes In Unconventional Ideas At Gotoboxes
Author: Mark Jackson
5. Things To Consider When Building A Waterfront Home | Commercial Construction Services
Author: Jrossi Construction
6. Custom Cbd Oil Packaging Boxes With High Quality Material
7. How To Perform Iso 13485 Training Requirements For (qms)
Author: Punyam Academy
8. Environment-friendly Disposal Solutions For Deepwater Dredged Material
Author: Millie Smith
9. Recent Developments That Will Change The Entire Face Of Networking
Author: Ronel Noel
10. Advantages Of A Commercial Agricultural Glass Greenhouse
Author: yang huimin
11. The Latest Mobiles In India Are Fun To Use
Author: Jakson Lee
12. Custom Popcorn Bags Uk Wholesale Discount At Gotoboxes
Author: Jordan Harry
13. Top Benefits From Hiring The Top Korean To English Translation Services
Author: LA Translation
14. How Translation Companies Help Different People
Author: LA Translation
15. What Is The Purpose Of Custom French Fries Boxes?