ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Is The Placement Scenario Like At The Sri Balaji Society Institutes?
Since the dawn of the new millennium, India has witnessed an exponential rise in the number of multinational, transnational and global companies looking to control their operations from within the country. Doing so not only necessitated the need for skilled manpower, but also required the assistance and direction of equally talented business leaders who could take on the many challenges associated with managerial tasks at a global level.
Inception of Sri Balaji Society’s Management Institutes:
Keen to take on these challenges, B-Schools started to open up across the country with a bid to provide the right management education to tackle a possible uptick in the demand for leaders and managers.
Some of these B-schools were started by the Sri Balaji Society in order to help develop and nurture strong leaders and managers who were future-ready. And this is where things began to truly change.
The Sri Balaji Society’s institutes for management training are well known for their heavy insistence on the three D’s: Discipline, Determination and Dedication. Built upon the foundational set of these values, the institutes aim to provide a career-driven contemporary educational understanding that places a strong emphasis upon practical training and overall development of students. This is the very groundwork upon which the Sri Balaji Society has set up some of the very best MBA colleges in India.
How Placements Work At Sri Balaji Society’s Management Institutes:
The placement record of all the four management training institutes run by the Sri Balaji Society has been nothing short of fantastic. Standing at 344 in 2016 and 335 in 2017, the number of companies participating in campus recruitments has remained at a very good number throughout. In fact, in 2017, the total number of new companies added to the recruiters list was a whopping 111.
The 2014-16 batch of management students saw an average package offering of 4.94 lakhs with the highest package set at 12 lakhs. Bettering the records set by the students of the previous batch, the 2015-17 batch of management students saw an average package offering of 4.99 lakhs with the highest package being offered set at 14 lakhs.
Organizations that have recruited from here include the likes of Amazon, Aditya Birla, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance, Capgemini, Dell India, HCL, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Infosys, ITC, L&T Infotech, PayTM, Persistent, Reliance, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Wipro and many others. Many companies come here for recruiting because they truly recognize the benefits of learning at the best B-School in Pune that prioritizes the principle of shaping students’ future over all else.
We sincerely hope that this information proves useful to you in helping you shape your future. Thank you for reading!
Education Articles1. Benefits Of Ccna Certification For Your Networking Career
2. Should You Employ A Designer When Renovating Your Kitchen Area?
Author: Alex Arnorld
3. Why Opting For Photography Courses Is Best For Your Clicking Career?
Author: Dk Digital Tech
4. How Could You Make Coding Fun?
Author: shubham sharma
5. How To Quickly Manage High School Teachers Responsibilities
Author: Dilawar Mustafa
6. "the Best Tips To Enrich Communication Between Students, Staff And Parents "
Author: Neelima Ls
7. Best It Training Institute In Jamshedpur
Author: Best IT training institute in jamshepur
8. 10 Famous Trumpet Players
Author: Bishal Sharma
9. Reasons Why Engineering Is Important In Present Day?
Author: Kamal Bhatt
10. Which Is The Best Mca College In Mumbai? Which College Is Better For Pursuing Mca And Have Better P
Author: Girish Shyanbhag
11. Which Is The Best Management Or Mba College In Mumbai?
Author: Girish Shyanbhag
12. The Alignment Of My Project Methodology To The Lean Process
Author: Debra Gentz
13. What Are Some Of The Best Quotes From Mahatma Gandhi?
Author: insights success
14. All You Need To Know About Scholarships For International Students In Australia
Author: Echoes Education
15. Difference Between Mbbs In Ukraine And Other Countries For Indian Students