ALL >> Business >> View Article
Unlike Politicians, I'm Serious About Wanting To Help You
This past Tuesday there was an election in the United States. The aftermath is nearly impossible to escape.
Months of empty rhetoric, disingenuous outrage and insincere concern is finally going to give way to all the broken promises of an office seeker turning office holder.
We fully expect our political bettors to disappoint us. We are at all times wary of a hidden agenda. We are cynical of every word being read from their teleprompters ... and for good reason.
But unfortunately, it seems that much of this skeptical cynicism, or cynical skepticism that was once the bastion of politics, has bled into virtually every corner of modern culture.
If you're not thinking about the underlying motivation behind a particular cause you're interested in, you probably should be.
Wherever you look something claiming to be one thing is really just serving the interests of another. It's sad, really.
Why is it so hard for politicians, agencies, corporations, religions, unions, charities, etc to do the right thing? To be honest and upfront and not bamboozle us with stealth motivations or backroom deals.
Aren't all the institutions I mentioned run by people? Where is the integrity?
When my partners and I set out to do this project several months back I told them I had two criteria. I want to help people, because i'm really good at it... and I wanted everything we did to be real. As in authentic and genuine.
My motivation is to be available for you. When it's tough and you need someone to talk to and listen to your issues. No false promises, no fake bluster. Only real bluster here.
You'll love me -- until then, Be well.
Saying I'm sorry is the first step. Then, how can I help?
Sometimes we forget really easy lessons. Whether you're familiar with Daniel Tiger or his real life predecessor - Mr. Rogers - the lessons we learned in pre-school (or before school for those old enough to remember a world before pre-school) still hold true as you grow older.
Saying I'm sorry is the first step. It's a step that is extremely difficult for many people. It is also one that comes too easy for other people - those looking to avoid conflict.
How can you have the correct level of sorry where it is sincere and meaningful?
The answer is simple, add the second part of the Tiger's example - "And how can I help." If you are not willing to do this second part, then your apology was more an apology of convenience.
If you're a person who can not muster the first part, then you most likely owe quite a few people an apology. Try it, I guarantee you'll feel better and your friend approval ratings will soar.
You're welcome. - James ;)
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us atneed someone to talk to, life coach, need a counselor, need a therapist, finding a good counselor
Business Articles1. Are You Ready For Traveling To Space?
Author: Twenty7 Inc
2. How To Get The Best Commercial Real Estate Loans Under $5 Million?
3. Carbon Fiber In The Aerospace And Defense Market
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. Fix & Flip Activity Down With Profits And Opportunity Rising Post Covid-19
Author: Martina Lewis
5. Government Authorizes Further Operational Flexibility To Gst Filers
Author: Sumit Biswas
6. 6 Compelling Reasons To Buy Led Fog Lights
Author: Tara Bloch
7. Precision Aquaculture Market By System Type, Offering, Farm Type, Application | Covid-19 Impact Anal
Author: Precision Aquaculture Market
8. Selling Aluminum Fuel Tanks Online Is An Effective Approach
Author: Brandon Hefner
9. Lucintel Forecasts Car Rental Market To Reach $120 Billion By 2025
Author: Lucintel LLC
10. Fresh Food Packaging Market- Innovations In Eco-friendly Packaging
Author: Robin White
11. Quick Tips Regarding Precision Viticulture Market
12. Generic Pharma Companies
13. Track And Trace Solutions Market - Segmentation, Major Players & Geographical Analysis
Author: robert henric
14. Top 10 Irish Accounting Firms
Author: Sean Anglin
15. Data Warehouse: The First Step Towards Business Intelligence