ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lead Generation Strategies
1. Set Up A Referral Program
Do your clients love your services? How often do they share your digital agency with their network?
Do you know referrals are a powerful way to generate new leads and gain clients?
In fact, 92% of consumers trust recommendations from their network. In addition, 83% of satisfied customers are willing to refer products and services, but only 29% actually do.
So get in the game. Set up a referral program to ensure that clients receive rewards when they make successful referrals.
Use Database Marketing to Build Segmented Lists
Database marketing is focused on creating elaborate customer profiles to generate leads. These profiles contain information such as customer’s names, purchase histories or mailing lists.
This information is used to create segmented email lists based on the client’s industry, company size, interest and needs.
Creating the database takes time, but it’s effective. By segmenting customers based on behavior and profiles, your digital agency can create personalized messages that are tailored to fit their needs.
3. Create Gated Content With Valuable Information
One of the best lead generation strategies is simply to create an eBook or whitepaper that contains valuable information.
This is the best lead magnet business can have.
Gating powerful resources that provide value to your prospects behind a form is a clever strategy for acquiring leads. If done in the right way, an intelligent whitepaper or ebook can make a tremendous impact, making it worth your cost and time to create it.
However, you need to draw a fine line between when to gate and when not to. Having a healthy combination of free gated content and downloadable resources can be the perfect recipe for lead generation.
4. Use Experiential Marketing to Provide Unique Branded Experiences
Experiential marketing is the act of creating unique branded experiences. Rather than sending messages, this strategy is focused on creating opportunities or events where potential customers can interact with the brand.
Experiential marketing activations may be in the form of events like concerts, festivals and tradeshows. But the trick to winning with this strategy, is to create fun and original interactive activities. A good example is the large interactive posters posted by Google around the San Francisco Bay Area. The interactive posters generated tons of hype when it allowed consumers to vote regarding where it’s $5.5 million would go.
5. Provide Free Audits
As one of the top lead generation strategies is providing potential clients with free audits.
Ask clients to fill out forms so that your agency’s digital experts can review their digital strategy and campaigns. Prove your value by analyzing their content page, link structure, site traffic, and competitors.
Not only will these reports allow your agency to propose solutions to a client, but it will also get your business to standout from other agencies.
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us atBest Online Marketing Company India, Online Marketing Company India, Online Marketing Companies India, Online Marketing India, Social Media Marketing India
Business Articles1. Why Is It Important To Get A Security System Installed In London?
Author: steven glassner
2. 3d Printing & Rapid Prototyping: Are They The Same?
Author: eliyana desuza
3. How To Put A Dog Tag On The Collar?
Author: Misha Konyuk
4. Get The Quality Lip Gloss Packaging At A Cheap Rate
Author: custom boxes plus
5. Vertical Shaft Kiln Vs Rotary Kiln
Author: Neel Rao
6. Global Brugada Syndrome Market
7. Global Canned Coffee Market- Forecast And Analysis
8. Global Encapsulation Resins Market- Forecast And Analysis
9. Why ‘make In India’ Is A Good Social Movement To Support?
Author: Satjit Kumar
10. Advanced Seo Strategies To Drive More Traffic To Your Website
Author: Consult Myriad
11. Top 5 Reasons To Upgrade To Infor Cloudsuite Distribution
Author: NSA COM
12. Hire The Experienced Construction Company To Enjoy These Countless Benefits!
13. How To Spot The Right Civil Contractor For Your Dream Project?
14. Impact Of Covid – 19 On Worker’s Compensation
15. Digital Cameras Buying Suggestions For You
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson