ALL >> Business >> View Article
10 Most Beautiful Sinkholes In The World
A cavity in the ground, especially in the limestone formation, caused by water erosion and providing a route for surface water to disappear underground. These sinkholes can occur anytime or anywhere in the world. Here is the list of most beautiful sinkholes in the world.
Berezniki Sinkhole, Russia
Berezniki is a sinkhole in Russia. The sinkhole measures 80 meters long, 40 meters wide, and 200 meters wide. It started in 1986 after a potash mine in the area experienced massive flooding.
Dead Sea Holes, Israel
The town of EinGedi in Israel is home to several thousand sinkholes.
These sinkholes occurred due to the chronic shortage of the water in the area, exacerbated by a large and growing population.
Qattara Depression, Egypt
The Qattara Depression in Egypt is the largest natural sinkhole on earth. It measures 50 miles in length and 75 miles in width. It occurred naturally from the winds that blew the salt beds right down to the water table.
Devil’s Sinkhole, Texas, America
The Devil’s Sinkhole is located in the Edward’s County in Texas. It measures 40 feet by 60 feet and has a sheer drop of over 400 feet.
Guatemala City’s Sinkholes, Guatemala
Guatemala does not have just one sinkhole but couple of scary and amazing sinkholes. The first sinkhole occurred because of the corroded sewage system underneath the city’s road. It has a drop equivalent to 30 stories.
Bimmah Sinkhole, Oman
The Bimmah sinkhole occurred naturally in the town of Dibab in Oman. It has clear blue water. As a result, residents and authorities have cashed in and turned place into a swimming park.
Sarisarinama Sinkhole, Venezuela
In Venezuela there are four sinkholes. Two of the four namely Sima Humboldt and Sima Martel are huge with the former measuring 352 meters in width and 314 meters in depth. Another sinkhole called the Sima da la Lluvia measures 1.35 kilometer long.
Heavenly Pit, China
The Heavenly Pit sinkhole in China is located in Xiaozhai, Tiankeng in the Chongqing District. It is a double nested sinkhole that measures 662 meters deep, 626 meters long, and 537 meters wide, with the upper bowl at 320 meters deep and the lower bowl at 342 meters.
Dean’s Blue Hole, Bahamas
Dean’s Blue sinkhole is the deepest sinkhole under the sea that is known t men. It goes down to the depth of 203 meters. It is probably one of the most beautiful sinkholes in the world.
Great Blue Hole, Belize
The Great Blue Hole is an underwater sinkhole off the coast of Belize. It measure 300 meters across and 124 meters deep and is the center of the Lighthouse Reef.
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us atnews, viral news, latest tops, new story, recent news stories
Business Articles1. We Manufacture Latest Design Of Custom Perfume Boxes
2. Hiring Housekeeping Hoboken Services For Your Apartments
Author: Glow Up Clean
3. Your Purpose-driven Path: How To Reinvent And Re-energize Yourself With A Fulfilling, Joyful Purpos
Author: eWomen Network
4. Custom Cereal Boxes In Unconventional Ideas At Gotoboxes
Author: Mark Jackson
5. Things To Consider When Building A Waterfront Home | Commercial Construction Services
Author: Jrossi Construction
6. Custom Cbd Oil Packaging Boxes With High Quality Material
7. How To Perform Iso 13485 Training Requirements For (qms)
Author: Punyam Academy
8. Environment-friendly Disposal Solutions For Deepwater Dredged Material
Author: Millie Smith
9. Recent Developments That Will Change The Entire Face Of Networking
Author: Ronel Noel
10. Advantages Of A Commercial Agricultural Glass Greenhouse
Author: yang huimin
11. The Latest Mobiles In India Are Fun To Use
Author: Jakson Lee
12. Custom Popcorn Bags Uk Wholesale Discount At Gotoboxes
Author: Jordan Harry
13. Top Benefits From Hiring The Top Korean To English Translation Services
Author: LA Translation
14. How Translation Companies Help Different People
Author: LA Translation
15. What Is The Purpose Of Custom French Fries Boxes?