ALL >> Business >> View Article
Direct Response Website Design
Not ALL Direct Response websites are created equal! KEX’s direct response website design, development, ecommerce and marketing solutions are made to maximize revenue, not simply take orders. Utilizing proven direct response techniques, KEX’s solutions enable your customers to purchase with ease. And with our proprietary custom checkout systems you are able to maximize order value with single-click post transaction upselling, downselling and cross selling.
Creating a highly converting site is ONLY the beginning of KEX’s service to you.
At KEX we create custom, high-revenue generating web marketing plans that maximize your ROI. From Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) to opt-in email and social media campaigns, KEX has you covered.
Direct Response Website Design and Web Development
The design and development of revenue maximizing direct response websites is what we do best. Whether you need a custom shopping cart or a product specific single page micro site, we have your solution.
• Eye-Catching Creative Designed to Sell
• Product Specific Micro Sites
• Single or Dual Page Checkout
• Custom and Traditional Shopping Carts
• Lead Generation Sites
• Mobile Sites
Direct Response Reporting and Backend Support
Backend reporting is the final piece to the direct response web puzzle, and at KEX we provide in-depth reporting so, to put it simply, you know what is working and what needs improving! We provide you with all the necessary statistics and data you need to fully evaluate your results based campaign.
• Absolutely No Site Down Time
• Real Time Payment Authorization, Tracking and Exports
• In-depth Reporting
• Fraud Protection and Prevention
• Multiple Gateway and Processor Integration
• Google Analytics Integration and Reporting
What Makes KEX Direct Response Website Solutions Different
KEX offers strictly direct response-formatted site aimed exclusively at people responding to media. It’s not a “corporate” or “general” site for people searching the internet, coming in via other links or advertising, or returning customers. Our sites have ONE secure landing page without external links. The only place to go is to order. The customer’s vital info must be collected on that same landing page with a choice of the advertised offers in a certain order.
Once selected, the site takes the customer through a “virtual call center” which performs the same functions as a live call center, taking the credit card info first and then bringing through all the upsells, continuity, cross-sells, s&h options, and then to clubs at the end. There’s also a tremendous amount of web marketing that goes into this as well as credit card processing, data management, reporting and data interface with the other vendors in the campaign. KEX was set up to do this specifically for direct response campaigns.
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us atVitamin labels, Vitamin label design,Vitamin label printing,Nutraceutical labels, Private label design
Business Articles1. Are You Ready For Traveling To Space?
Author: Twenty7 Inc
2. How To Get The Best Commercial Real Estate Loans Under $5 Million?
3. Carbon Fiber In The Aerospace And Defense Market
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. Fix & Flip Activity Down With Profits And Opportunity Rising Post Covid-19
Author: Martina Lewis
5. Government Authorizes Further Operational Flexibility To Gst Filers
Author: Sumit Biswas
6. 6 Compelling Reasons To Buy Led Fog Lights
Author: Tara Bloch
7. Precision Aquaculture Market By System Type, Offering, Farm Type, Application | Covid-19 Impact Anal
Author: Precision Aquaculture Market
8. Selling Aluminum Fuel Tanks Online Is An Effective Approach
Author: Brandon Hefner
9. Lucintel Forecasts Car Rental Market To Reach $120 Billion By 2025
Author: Lucintel LLC
10. Fresh Food Packaging Market- Innovations In Eco-friendly Packaging
Author: Robin White
11. Quick Tips Regarding Precision Viticulture Market
12. Generic Pharma Companies
13. Track And Trace Solutions Market - Segmentation, Major Players & Geographical Analysis
Author: robert henric
14. Top 10 Irish Accounting Firms
Author: Sean Anglin
15. Data Warehouse: The First Step Towards Business Intelligence