ALL >> Education >> View Article
Apple Service Fundamentals Exam (svc-16a)
If you are going to appear in Apple Service Fundamentals Exam (SVC-16A) then you must prepare your mind that this exam certifies the skills of the candidate as Apple Certified Mac Technician and Apple Certified iOS Technician. The details about this exam have been explained in this article.
The Apple Service Fundamentals Exam (SVC-16A) is a computer based exam that validates the skills of an Apple Certified Technician. This exam is an open-reference or open resource exam and candidates are allowed to use Apple references.
The exam breaks down into 5 sections, 27 learning objectives and 60 number of total items. The exam time limit is 2 hours and candidates are required to score at least 80% that is they need to pass 48 items out of 60 items.
At the beginning of the exam 7 demographic questions are presented. These questions are not marked. More over the overall exam has two separate sections that are scored separately and the candidates are required to pass each of them to get the certification of the exam. These 2 sections are “The ESD Precautions” Section (requires 10 marks out of 12 to pass) and “The Safety” Section (requires 10 marks out of 12 to pass).
Details of Sections and Items:
The Apple Service Fundamentals Exam (SVC-16A) covers several topics. The topics covered in the exam includes “Customer Experience” this section contains 20 items out of 60 items, “ESD Precautions” section that covers about 12 items, “Safety” section consisting of 12 items. The exam also covers the section of “Service and Documentation” and 4 items out of 60 items are placed in this section. The last section of the exam is about “basic troubleshooting” and 12 items out 60 items are placed in this sections.
Are You Perfect for Exam?
The exam validates the skills of an Apple Mac or Apple iOS technician, so the candidates that are willing to take the exam have complete understanding of the topics and sections mentioned above in the article. The exam is a certification for Apple certified Mac Technician and Apple certified iOS Technician.
Preparation of Exam:
The candidates can find preparation material for SVC-16A exam from buying online SVC-16A courses. The candidates are required to invest 5 hours to complete the set of SVC-16A courses. You can find more information about Apple Service Fundamentals SVC-16A Exam on apple website.
Education Articles1. 4 Popular Myths & Facts About Early Childhood Education
Author: John Sarkis
2. Why Icse Board And Why Greenwood
Author: Greenwood High
3. December 18, 2019dean Duperron Is The New Chairman Of Msm Highered - M Square Media
Author: Diptirani Samal
4. What Is Dynamo & The Top Reasons You Should Be Learning & Using It?
Author: NIBT Education
5. Reasons Why You Should Consider An Overseas Education Consultancy
Author: Aman Soumya
6. Bachelor In Hospital Administration (bha)
Author: Shreya Sharma
7. Is It Worth Studying Mbbs In Russia?
Author: Yuvrajsinh Solanki
8. Festivals Of India
Author: Shivani Thakur
9. Non-profit Organizations Work Hard As Girls May Not Go Back To School After The Pandemic
Author: Magicbus USA
10. The Pie Chief Amy Baker Joins Msm International Advisory Board | Msm
11. The Right Place: How To Choose The Best School For Your Child – Hebrew Day School
Author: Kadima Day School
12. Approaches To Get Past Any Final Exams!
Author: Garry Taylor
13. Shawn Swail Is The New Chief Business Officer At Msm - M Square Media
Author: Chetna S
14. The Importance Of Extracurricular Activities - The Millennium Schools
Author: The Millennium School
15. Cbse Preschool In Alandi | Best Cbse Preschool In Charholi
Author: pratik patil