ALL >> Education >> View Article
Apple Service Fundamentals Exam (svc-16a)
If you are going to appear in Apple Service Fundamentals Exam (SVC-16A) then you must prepare your mind that this exam certifies the skills of the candidate as Apple Certified Mac Technician and Apple Certified iOS Technician. The details about this exam have been explained in this article.
The Apple Service Fundamentals Exam (SVC-16A) is a computer based exam that validates the skills of an Apple Certified Technician. This exam is an open-reference or open resource exam and candidates are allowed to use Apple references.
The exam breaks down into 5 sections, 27 learning objectives and 60 number of total items. The exam time limit is 2 hours and candidates are required to score at least 80% that is they need to pass 48 items out of 60 items.
At the beginning of the exam 7 demographic questions are presented. These questions are not marked. More over the overall exam has two separate sections that are scored separately and the candidates are required to pass each of them to get the certification of the exam. These 2 sections are “The ESD Precautions” Section (requires 10 marks out of 12 to pass) and “The Safety” Section (requires 10 marks out of 12 to pass).
Details of Sections and Items:
The Apple Service Fundamentals Exam (SVC-16A) covers several topics. The topics covered in the exam includes “Customer Experience” this section contains 20 items out of 60 items, “ESD Precautions” section that covers about 12 items, “Safety” section consisting of 12 items. The exam also covers the section of “Service and Documentation” and 4 items out of 60 items are placed in this section. The last section of the exam is about “basic troubleshooting” and 12 items out 60 items are placed in this sections.
Are You Perfect for Exam?
The exam validates the skills of an Apple Mac or Apple iOS technician, so the candidates that are willing to take the exam have complete understanding of the topics and sections mentioned above in the article. The exam is a certification for Apple certified Mac Technician and Apple certified iOS Technician.
Preparation of Exam:
The candidates can find preparation material for SVC-16A exam from buying online SVC-16A courses. The candidates are required to invest 5 hours to complete the set of SVC-16A courses. You can find more information about Apple Service Fundamentals SVC-16A Exam on apple website.
Education Articles1. Why Is The Thakur Institute Of Management Studies, Career Development & Research (timscdr) Is The Be
2. 14-year-old Aditya Pachpande On A Mission To Donate 15,100 Uvc Covid-19 Sterilization Kit To The Und
Author: Namrata Jena
3. Top 10 Schools In Bangalore
Author: Royale concorde
4. Which Is The Best Management Or Mba College In Mumbai?
Author: Mithun Mumbai
5. How To Use Fabric From The Company Hyperledger
Author: Block chain council
6. Tips For Advancement In Engineering Studies
Author: Kamal Bhatt
7. What Is The Use Of Overseas Education Consultants?
8. Best Online Defence Coaching For Nda Major Kalshi Classes
9. How Teachers Can Create A Work-life Balance?
Author: Deepak kumar
10. How To Become A Writer
Author: Deepak kumar
11. Cbse Maths Tuition Through Virtual Learning Removes Anxiety Among Students
Author: Vishwajeet kumar
12. Fast And Trusted Do My Homework Help
Author: Sophia Lee
13. Upsc Full Form In English : Upsc Ka Full Form Kya H
14. What Should You Know About Mixed Martial Arts Hoppers Crossing Point Cook?
Author: Marco Stoinis
15. Inter-state River Water Disputes In India
Author: Current Affairs Review