ALL >> General >> View Article
Why Do I Need Precision Air Conditioning?
Precision Air Conditioning Units are very reliable systems that are capable of operating round the clock offering precise control over temperature and humidity inside data centers.
Because information processing is the lifeblood of all critical operations, reliability in your technology room is vital to your company's health. IT hardware produces an unusual, concentrated heat load, and at the same time, is very sensitive to changes in temperature or humidity.
Standard comfort air conditioning is not designed to handle the heat load concentration and heat load profile of technology rooms, nor is it designed to provide the precise temperature and humidity set point required for these applications.
Precision air Conditioning Unit systems are designed for close temperature and humidity control.
They provide high reliability for year-round operation, with the ease of service, system flexibility and redundancy necessary to keep the technology room up and running 24 hours a day.
Advantages of Precision Air Conditioners Units:-
1. Precise and quick processor-based temperature control, to keep
your IT equipment at the correct temperature, dependably.
2. Precise humidity control. Electronic gadgets require an
unfaltering level of dampness for legitimate working. Both
high/low humidity levels can obstruct them on the long run.
3. Designed for 24 x 7, 365 days continuous operation. room air
conditioning units are generally designed to be used for a few
hours, that too during summers.
4. Precision air conditioners are designed to manage high levels of
sensible heat (heat without humidity, emanated by machines) while
comfort/standard air conditioners are designed to manage latent
heat (heat with humidity, emanated by people).
5. Precision air conditioners can handle higher heat and AC load
densities per each unit.
Problems Caused by the Wrong Environment:-
A poorly maintained technology room environment will have a negative impact on data processing operations. The results can range from data corruption (gibberish) to complete system shutdowns and failures.
1.High & Low Temperature: A high or low encompassing temperature or fast temperature swings can degenerate information handling and close down anentire framework. Temperature varieties can adjust the electrical and physical attributes of electronic chips andother board segments, causing flawed operation or disappointment. These issues might be transient or may keep going for days. Indeed, even transient issues can be extremely hard to analyze and repair.
2.High Humidity: High humidity can result in tape and surface deterioration, head crashes, condensation, corrosion, paper handling problems, and gold and silver migration leading to component and board failure.
3.Low Humidity: Low humidity greatly increases the possibility of static electric discharges. Such static discharges can corrupt data and damage hardware.
General Articles1. Collagen Peptides Market To Witness Astonishing Growth By 2025
Author: MarketsandMarkets™ INC.
2. What Experts Say About Education Merit Scholarship
Author: Burger Doreen
3. Take Your Wheels Out!
4. Room Addition San Diego, Home Renovation San Diego
Author: precision sd
5. Royal Insulators Became One Of The Expert In Producing Porcelain Insulators For American Market
6. Dental And Oral Wellbeing
Author: Dental Clinic
7. How Do I Select The Correct Puc Subjects?
8. How To Choose Age-appropriate Toys For Kids?
9. Kitchen Renovation Las Vegas, Kitchen Remodeling Las Vegas
Author: GI CONSTRUCTION PREMISES
10. Canada Immigration Guide - Your Key To A Successful Life
Author: Canada, a nation found in North America is beginni
11. What Are The Different Types Of Sweater For Women?
12. Benefits Of Using Mud Face Wash
Author: Spark Multitrade
13. How To Get Your Favorite Domain Name? What To Find Before Getting A Domain Name?
Author: HTS Hosting
14. How To Uninstall Webroot From Windows 10
Author: Alessia Martine
15. Razor Blade Market Demand, Supply, Growth Factors, Latest Rising Trend & Forecast To 2027
Author: Balaji Deshmukh