ALL >> Family >> View Article
Emma’s Diary India Explain What To Eat During Pregnancy
Emma’s Diary India provides detailed description of week by week pregnancy, where each week is discussed from both the views, the development of the foetus and changing body of the expecting mother. Emma’s Diary India explains all the stages of growth of the baby, the size, shape and the developing organs of the baby and the nutrients needed for proper development.
An important tool and a source of excitement that Emma’s Diary India brings for pregnant women is the pregnancy due date calculator, which calculates the due date of your baby’s delivery.
Although no calculator can give you the exact date of delivery it gets as accurate as possible for new mothers to know roughly when to expect the arrival of the little one.
Whilst being pregnant is the most natural process it is also a time when women are most worried about what to put in their bodies. This is especially true for first-time mothers in the first trimester of pregnancy as it is all very new for the expecting mother and also the most vulnerable time for the baby. So, the big question of a new-be mom is what to eat during pregnancy and what to avoid. Emma’s Diary India has a dedicated section for pregnancy nutrition. This section discusses the dos and don’ts of food and healthy eating habits, for the benefit of the pregnant women and those who are planning to have a baby.
In this section, it is explained that all pregnant women need to include the basic five types of nutrients every day along with the function of these nutrients in your body and the foetus development, and lists the food items from which these are obtained. These nutrients are:
• Carbohydrates: Provided by various grains, the carbs are responsible for maintaining high energy levels that are much needed by the women during pregnancy. It is recommended that whole grain carbs are taken for maintaining fibres in the diet.
• Proteins: Lentils (all dals, chana, rajma, lobiya etc.), beans, and peas are recommended for vegetarians and non-vegetarians can have chicken, fish and lean meats for proper protein intake. Proteins build up the muscle in body and is essential in the formation of body parts of the developing baby.
• Vitamins and Minerals: All the fruits and vegetables are rich in various vitamins and minerals, hence it is recommended for pregnant to take 5 portions of cooked or raw vegetables and fruits every day. They help in building immunity and healthy development of organs of the foetus. Nuts, being rich in Vitamin E, are also suggested. Calcium is obtained from dairy products, so, emphasis is given on including these in your diet.
• Healthy or Good Fats: Nuts and Seeds are rich in good fats, including omega 3, making it a good choice for pregnant women. Fats help in building up the protection of the baby and lubricate joints of developing bones. They also help in easy parturition.
• Fluids: Fluids facilitate waste removal. Non-alcoholic, caffeine-free beverages are suggested, and of course, lots and lots of water.
Emma’s diary India also debunks pregnancy related myths and guide pregnant women so that they can provide the best care for their unborn baby.
Family Articles1. Here’s Why Diaper Pants And Baby Wipes Are A Must Have
2. Common Things People Forget To Do Before Moving Homes
Author: Simon Scofield
3. 3 Ways To Save Yourself From Matrimony Fraud
Author: Cupid Knot
4. Questions To Ask During Your Initial Consultation With A Divorce Lawyer
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. Which Is The Best Exercise For Bladder Incontinence
6. Mood Tracker Basics For Preschools And Daycares
Author: ruchi jain
7. Society Management App: Nearly Everything You Need To Know
8. What Is Cold Insulation?
Author: Ayesha Malick
9. Why You Need To See A Doctor When Flu
Author: Red River ER
10. 5 Amazing Birthday Gifts For Him
Author: Superb Birthday Gifts Ideas
11. Benefits Of Sending Your Kids To A Child Care Centre!
Author: Joanne Draybi
12. Importance Of Ngo For Elderly Citizens
Author: Mallikarjuna Gorla
13. Pros And Cons Of Using Chat To Manage Your Residents Association
14. The Secret Behind The Best Residential Apartment Communities
15. 12 Healthy Pregnancy Snacks To Satisfy Your Cravings
Author: Darfashan Parveen