ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Portable Mini Water Filter Pump
The Portable Mini Water Filter Pump can be used for outdoor adventures, fishing, emergency relief, camping, scouting, hiking, and military or whenever the need for safe drinking water. The Filter Pump provides the highest filtering accuracy. It can turn lake, stream, or standing water into safe and clean drinking water. It includes a three step filtration process that is unmatched. First is a pre-filter to remove sand, rust and other large particles. The next step is a carbon fiber filter which eliminates dirt particles, odors and heavy metals.
Contrast this to granular Activated Carbon (GAC) used by competitors, which is not nearly as effective and sometimes leaves little carbon balls in the filtered water. The final filter is a medical grade 0.01 micron UF filter. This filter compared to popular competing products which have only 0.2 micron filtering. The Portable Mini Filter not only has superior filtering ability, but it is also built to last. Its steel insert draw bar provides strength and durability for reliability in the field when pumping water. The housing can resist pressure of at least 150 pounds. The UF Filter has up to 6,000L capacity. The Carbon Fiber filter (which eliminates heavy metals and unpleasant tastes) has a capacity of more than 1,000L but is easily replaced if used regularly with heavily contaminated or very dirty water. Replacement filters are available.
It comes with a plastic cover that doubles as a container to pump water into. The 3 stage filter on the Mini Water Pump protect against protozoa, heavy metal, organic matter, smell, color, bacteria, viruses, and is suitable for turbid surface water. It does NOT require batteries. Comes carrying case, 2 hoses, 1 inlet hose with floater to keep pre-filter on top to retrieve the cleaner water, and 1 outlet hose. This unit can be used with the Portable water bottle(Sold Separately). You can pump water into the water bottle for even more filtration. It Measures 6 1/2"""" x 3"""" x 2""""
The Portable Solar Kettle
The Portable Solar Kettle can hold up to 3 cups of water. It has a built in evacuated glass tube boosted by solar wings which increase the energy from the sun and can boil water in 30 minutes. The solar kettle is great for traveling, boating, camping, hiking, military, survival, and emergency needs. You can even use it at home to save energy cost. This is an easy way to heat and pasteurize water for safe drinking. It has no batteries, no moving parts, and no fuel cost it's just an easy way to get hot water from Sunshine. It has a built in stand to hold the kettle reclined so it faces the sun. It measures 18"""" x 4""""
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us at hiking accessories, hiking backpack, tent accessories, sleeping bags&hatchet knive
Business Articles1. Are You Ready For Traveling To Space?
Author: Twenty7 Inc
2. How To Get The Best Commercial Real Estate Loans Under $5 Million?
3. Carbon Fiber In The Aerospace And Defense Market
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. Fix & Flip Activity Down With Profits And Opportunity Rising Post Covid-19
Author: Martina Lewis
5. Government Authorizes Further Operational Flexibility To Gst Filers
Author: Sumit Biswas
6. 6 Compelling Reasons To Buy Led Fog Lights
Author: Tara Bloch
7. Precision Aquaculture Market By System Type, Offering, Farm Type, Application | Covid-19 Impact Anal
Author: Precision Aquaculture Market
8. Selling Aluminum Fuel Tanks Online Is An Effective Approach
Author: Brandon Hefner
9. Lucintel Forecasts Car Rental Market To Reach $120 Billion By 2025
Author: Lucintel LLC
10. Fresh Food Packaging Market- Innovations In Eco-friendly Packaging
Author: Robin White
11. Quick Tips Regarding Precision Viticulture Market
12. Generic Pharma Companies
13. Track And Trace Solutions Market - Segmentation, Major Players & Geographical Analysis
Author: robert henric
14. Top 10 Irish Accounting Firms
Author: Sean Anglin
15. Data Warehouse: The First Step Towards Business Intelligence