ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Minitek® 2.00mm– A Solution To Meet Your Design Requirements
There are many forms of connectors available in the market, but there are always a favorite few with wide acceptance due to their “all-rounder” features. This is where the Minitek® 2.00mmconnector provides a one-stop solution for many applications.
The 2.00 mm pitch Minitek® is compatible with many types of connections between cables, wires, and PCBs. This design has helped to save up to 38% space compared with the traditional 2.54mm design.
A fully modular system, this provides a complete solution for designers all around. The Minitek® product range is so extensive that it can be used for many types of wire-to-board, board-to-board, and cable-to-board interconnections on this pitch size.
These ranges of connectors are made so as to match many of your design requirements, available in surface mount, through hole, single and double-row versions. With both straight and right angle orientation ranging from 4 to 40 positions with 2 to 25 positions per row, it meets your specific design requirements. It has a maximum current rating of 2A per contact.
The most significant advantage of this design is its intermateablity. Its 0.5mm square drawn wire pin provides for a smooth mating surface. It also facilitates automatic placement and withstands reflow soldering process. These connectors not only suit different design requirements but also help in cleaning the PCBs, easily. It boasts a high raw material temperature range and a compact standoff design with a Dual beam contact eject latch and active latch features.
Though these connectors are highly popular with designers across many applications, they mainly target the industrial and instrumentation sectors, especially in medical equipment.
Other features of these modular connectors include PCB Card Connectors, Shrouded and Unshrouded headers and IDC/CTW receptacles. Minitek is RoHS compliant and lead-free. The system ensures reliable connection with its dual beam contact design. With the lowest profile Eject Latch Header and coplanarity at 0.1mm, Minitek® stands out in its range, and its cost-effectiveness is an added advantage.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Lng Bunkering Market Drivers, Opportunities, And Forecast By 2023- Allied Market Research
Author: Swapnil Jadhav
2. Role Of Wearable App Development On Healthcare Industries
Author: Deepak Malhan
3. What Are The Advantages Of Using Selenium
4. Top 3 Bitbucket Apps In 2019 You Can Use For Your Business Growth
Author: Boris Berenberg
5. Virtual Power Plant (vpp) Market Illuminated By New Research Report- Allied Market Research
Author: Swapnil Jadhav
6. When Looking For A Laptop, Apple Macbook Is The Best Choice
Author: Amato Cole
7. The Next Major Mobile App Development Trends For 2019
Author: DxMinds Innovation
8. Find The Right Sensors By Following These 5 Tips
Author: Alton Spencer
9. The Ultimate Guide To Engine Data Management 800 System
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
10. What Makes A Mobile App Development Company In Kolkata Worth Hiring
Author: Soumya Banerjee
11. Take A Step Further Towards Embracing Automated Facility In Your Business
Author: Sukriti Sinha
12. Robotics Classes Are Fun-filled Interactive Sessions
Author: Ankur Anand
13. Achieve Your Dairy Business Goals Using Herd Management System
Author: boris martin
14. How To Choose A Connector Wisely?
Author: Jennifer Aniston
15. All The Facts About Solar Energy
Author: Shruti Verma