ALL >> Business >> View Article
Buy Tequila Online Part - I
EL CARTEL TEQUILA SILVER WITH GOLD FLAKES 750ML
In the realm of ultra-premium tequilas, El Cartel Tequila Silver may be the most luxurious of them all — with a taste worth its weight in gold.
This tequila is so luxurious thanks to its gold flakes that are 100% edible — and suspended in the bottle. Unlike most spirits on the market that contain fine metal flakes that sink as they sit in the bottle, the special composition of gold allows it to float.
Like the rest of the tequilas in the El Cartel family, the spirit is comprised of 100-percent blue agave hearts that are grown and hand-selected on an estate in the heights of the Jalisco region of Mexico.
After a maturation process that lasts over nine years, brick ovens are used to cook the pinas before they are distilled.
BLUE CHAIR BAY BANANA RUM CREAM 750ML
This golden and luscious expression is the latest in the Blue Chair Bay line of signature rum creams. A perfect blend of fresh, sweet, ripe banana with surprising caramel and vanilla notes brought together with Caribbean rum creates a gentle sweetness for a truly warm and distinctive flavor that invites you to kick back and relax. Its mixable quality makes it a perfect base for no-pressure cocktails. It's sippable on its own or on the rocks too
ST. GEORGE GREEN CHILE VODKA (750ML)
The no-compete clause is over!!! St. George is finally back in the vodka business. After selling off the Hangar One brand to Proximo, our local heroes over in Alameda were not allowed to create a vodka of their own for four whole years. Time has now passed, and the contract has expired. Let us now introduce you to the new St. George vodkas. Made from California jalapenos, habaneros, serranos, and both yellow and red bell peppers, each pepper is actually infused and distilled separately before being blended together. The still is also packed with cilantro and a bit of lime peel to add extra brightness and flavor. Try this in a Bloody Mary, add it with tequila in a Margarita or Paloma, and even a Pina Colada. It's incredible!!! All hail the new kings of American vodka. The boys from the East Bay are back to claim the crown and the throne.
TULLAMORE DEW PHOENIX IRISH WHISKEY 750ML
Only 2,500 cases of this limited edition whiskey, which earned the Gold Medal at the Irish Whiskey Masters Competition in 2013, will ever be made.Tullamore DEW Phoenix Irish Whiskey has a creamy and rich aroma, with hints of vanilla, molasses, toffee, brown sugar and spicy ginger. The aroma gives way to notes of malted barley, cinnamon and woody spices on the palate, which are complemented by a sweet undertone of honey and red fruits. The finish is long and smooth, with a warming touch.
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us at Buy mini bottles online, Buy tequila online, Buy liquor online, Buy whiskey online&Buy bourbon online
Business Articles1. Are You Ready For Traveling To Space?
Author: Twenty7 Inc
2. How To Get The Best Commercial Real Estate Loans Under $5 Million?
3. Carbon Fiber In The Aerospace And Defense Market
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. Fix & Flip Activity Down With Profits And Opportunity Rising Post Covid-19
Author: Martina Lewis
5. Government Authorizes Further Operational Flexibility To Gst Filers
Author: Sumit Biswas
6. 6 Compelling Reasons To Buy Led Fog Lights
Author: Tara Bloch
7. Precision Aquaculture Market By System Type, Offering, Farm Type, Application | Covid-19 Impact Anal
Author: Precision Aquaculture Market
8. Selling Aluminum Fuel Tanks Online Is An Effective Approach
Author: Brandon Hefner
9. Lucintel Forecasts Car Rental Market To Reach $120 Billion By 2025
Author: Lucintel LLC
10. Fresh Food Packaging Market- Innovations In Eco-friendly Packaging
Author: Robin White
11. Quick Tips Regarding Precision Viticulture Market
12. Generic Pharma Companies
13. Track And Trace Solutions Market - Segmentation, Major Players & Geographical Analysis
Author: robert henric
14. Top 10 Irish Accounting Firms
Author: Sean Anglin
15. Data Warehouse: The First Step Towards Business Intelligence